Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

just to make everyone jealous

sameintheend01
09-14-2003, 10:46 PM
my uncle let me borrow his 550 maranello this weekend. holy shit. friday was the best day of my life. Got a sick car, got drunk, got laid. except for saturday. drove sick car more, got drunk, bruins won the football game, got drunk again, and got laid again. can't ask for anything more. man, one thing i learned is that chicks are all gold diggers and you can get any chick with a car like that :iceslolan :iceslolan :iceslolan

B16EJ1
09-15-2003, 12:37 AM
:bs: :attention

sameintheend01
09-15-2003, 01:05 AM
i took a couple pics (my camera is @ home and i'm @ school) up in the next couple days. I took a sick one with it in my friends garage next to his dad's '57 chevy. I took a TINY bit of video too. anyone know how i can post that?

sameintheend01
09-16-2003, 12:25 AM
take your BS flag and shove it up your ass. I think i have been on these forums long enough for everyone to know i don't BS.

sameintheend01
09-16-2003, 12:28 AM
more pics.....the '57 belair is my friend's dad's. The prelude is his.

NarutoRamen
09-16-2003, 12:43 AM
Damn.....B16E Just got :owned:

BullShifter
09-16-2003, 01:36 AM
Anything is possible, but I'm with B16EJ1 :bs: If my friends dad let me borrow 1 of his 40 or so exotic cars I would not drink or go any where near where drunks are. I'd send her over to Germany and take a ride down the autobahn. How come no plate on the Ferarri? If you did drive it I hope you did a big ass burn out.

My buddies dad has a Ferrari bash every summer, this year 75 or so showed to his house parked all over the lawn. 1 F50 & 2 F40's and a bunch of other bad ass shit, mostly Ferraris seeing that is a Ferrari club party. What a wonderful sound hearing all those at the same time, i think busted a nut a few times.

A nice car can do good things. You could drive my civic cross-country & maybe pick-up one chick because of the car. Now take my vette, drive 5 miles or so & then you have some choices to choose from :ylsuper:

sameintheend01
09-16-2003, 01:48 AM
ummmm, i wasn't drunk while i was driving the car...i drove the car, parked it @ my friends house in the garage and then got drunk. He doesn't like the look of the license plate (it is in the trunk) and i'm sure he could afford the fix-it ticket that comes with me.

next time he let's me borrow it, ill be sure to take a picture with me in it and holding a piece of paper saying that "b16 and jackass are gay".

I might see him this weekend so hold your breath. :flipa:

BullShifter
09-16-2003, 02:06 AM
:grinno: how about a picture in front of McDonald's?

sackerius
09-17-2003, 02:44 AM
k no offence to jackass and b16.. but really.. why would he lie? :screwy: .. from what he sounds like, he doesnt seem to be a loser.. and only a loser would do such a thing.. plus a loser wouldnt have a clue what a 57 belair is... lol :naughty: ....

but nah.. i believe him, and thats awesome man, hope ya liked the car..

and jackass and b16... chill, and think logically :biggrin:

KrNxRaCer00
09-17-2003, 04:16 AM
sick ride, either way.

sounds like u had a fun weekend buddy... :biggrin:

B16EJ1
09-17-2003, 05:06 AM
Damn.....B16E Just got :owned:

Owned my ass. So the poser went to his neighbors house and took some pics. No shots of him rollin anywhere. No shots of this supposed ass he got. Nothing but pics of a damn car in the damn driveway. You fools will believe anything. Shit. So let me roll Motorex and take pictures of some damn R34 Skyline and post, " I just rolled an R34 and got a bunch of ass because of it " and you fools will believe that shit too huh? Who the hell would let some 21 year old drive around that much cash to get drunk and let some stanky ass hoe's ride in it and do god knows what in it? Sameintheend01 is a poser who need attention and NarutoRamen is a wannabe who admires him. Consider yourself ...............

http://www.brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/own3dcat.jpg

B16EJ1
09-17-2003, 05:46 AM
take your BS flag and shove it up your ass. I think i have been on these forums long enough for everyone to know i don't BS.

So why don't you take your own advise w/ my flag. Even if you did get to roll it I'm still raising a flag on the fact you got any ass because of it. Anyone who has to come and brag on the internet about such a thing does not get ass at all.
http://www.garagetuners.com/images/smilies/liar.gifhttp://www.garagetuners.com/images/smilies/jerkit.gif

sameintheend01
09-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Owned my ass. So the poser went to his neighbors house and took some pics. No shots of him rollin anywhere. No shots of this supposed ass he got. Nothing but pics of a damn car in the damn driveway. You fools will believe anything. Shit. So let me roll Motorex and take pictures of some damn R34 Skyline and post, " I just rolled an R34 and got a bunch of ass because of it " and you fools will believe that shit too huh? Who the hell would let some 21 year old drive around that much cash to get drunk and let some stanky ass hoe's ride in it and do god knows what in it? Sameintheend01 is a poser who need attention and NarutoRamen is a wannabe who admires him. Consider yourself ...............

http://www.brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/own3dcat.jpg

hey bro, stop being a dick. First off, i'm 20, not 21. Second off, girls aren't gonna fall for a skyline. Third, in case you didn't notice from my profile, I live in Los Angeles. Chicks just want money. Anyhow, i did manage to take some video. I dunno how to upload it, but it is about 10 megs worth. I'll email it to you. In it, you can CLEARLY hear the cameraman say my name, "Sebastian". There aren't too many of us around, so don't be a whore and say it's not me (you can check previous posts where i've signed my name). Lastly, I never said she wasn't a hoe. Seriously, stop flaming dude, it's all about having fun. I'm just sharing my experience. I don't give a shit if you don't believe me, because I know that it happened and my friends saw it too. It was an unbelievable experience that not everyone has the chance to feel. I'm sorry that your are jealous and hating about it, but don't worry, i'm sure you've had your fun too.

So don't forget, i need your email address. Anyone else that wants to see my crappy video send me yours too.

Sebas

edit: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t135444.html

wrote that post at the same time. How would I know about the slow down light unless I've driven it? Not exactly somethnig that comes up in conversation too often.

TexasF355F1
09-17-2003, 04:17 PM
hey bro, stop being a dick. First off, i'm 20, not 21. Second off, girls aren't gonna fall for a skyline. Third, in case you didn't notice from my profile, I live in Los Angeles. Chicks just want money. Anyhow, i did manage to take some video. I dunno how to upload it, but it is about 10 megs worth. I'll email it to you. In it, you can CLEARLY hear the cameraman say my name, "Sebastian". There aren't too many of us around, so don't be a whore and say it's not me (you can check previous posts where i've signed my name). Lastly, I never said she wasn't a hoe. Seriously, stop flaming dude, it's all about having fun. I'm just sharing my experience. I don't give a shit if you don't believe me, because I know that it happened and my friends saw it too. It was an unbelievable experience that not everyone has the chance to feel. I'm sorry that your are jealous and hating about it, but don't worry, i'm sure you've had your fun too.

So don't forget, i need your email address. Anyone else that wants to see my crappy video send me yours too.

Sebas

edit: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t135444.html

wrote that post at the same time. How would I know about the slow down light unless I've driven it? Not exactly somethnig that comes up in conversation too often.
B16 stop being such a dick off. He at least had pics(pretty quickly) that look pretty damn truthful to me.

B16EJ1
09-17-2003, 05:24 PM

I'm not trying to be a dick. I merely posted first as a joke and because this is a really pathetic post overall. YOU stared a flame war and I finished it simple as that. Oh and I still stand firmly behind my last two posts just because you actually "tried" to flame me. Jealouse???? Maybe if I gave half a sh*t about such things. :rolleyes:

sameintheend01
09-18-2003, 02:52 PM
I'm not trying to be a dick. I merely posted first as a joke and because this is a really pathetic post overall. YOU stared a flame war and I finished it simple as that. Oh and I still stand firmly behind my last two posts just because you actually "tried" to flame me. Jealouse???? Maybe if I gave half a sh*t about such things. :rolleyes:

How did i start it? You started talking shit first! i just told the story like it happened. My ass you don't give a shit....cuz if you didn't, you wouldn't be posting on my thread! :lol2:

CrzyMR2T
09-18-2003, 04:53 PM
hey dude could i see the vid? not that i dont believe you, just wanna take a look...i sent an email to you, so check.

sameintheend01
09-21-2003, 03:59 AM
Saw my uncle as i said i would this weekend at a wedding. Me with car. I took another pic of my phone on the car with a nasty note on it, but i don't think i should post it.

BullShifter
09-21-2003, 02:14 PM
Ok so a picture with you standing next to it. WOW :shakehead

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED

I could take 1000's of pictures at the car shows I go to, post them & say whatever about them as you did. Your uncle probably only you let you drive it with him in it :shakehead

94tegRS
09-21-2003, 02:52 PM
I am not going to say I dotn eblieve you, but I am going to say that if that was my car, NOONE would drive it but me, especially some 20 year old.

TightInteg
09-21-2003, 06:21 PM
B16 stop being such a dick off. He at least had pics(pretty quickly) that look pretty damn truthful to me.
damn that car is beutiful

Fleainat
09-30-2003, 01:06 AM
Hello! This was a MY HOUSE. The black Prelude SH is mine, in fact all of the cars were mine (other than Sebastian's uncle's car). And yes, we drove around town in the Ferrarri and that was the best experience in my life--the best part is the sound of the awesome exhaust. But I can't wait to drive his Lamborghini Diablo. That thing is a monster.
As you can see, I got a B16 (my CRX), but we laugh at that every day. Drive a real car.

B16EJ1
09-30-2003, 02:30 AM
Ok so a picture with you standing next to it. WOW :shakehead

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED

I could take 1000's of pictures at the car shows I go to, post them & say whatever about them as you did. Your uncle probably only you let you drive it with him in it :shakehead

:werd: Let the BS end you damn posers. Still no solid proof. Until you bring some you are all just a bunch of posers helping each other POSE and doing a sh*tty job at it. Nothing more. http://www.garagetuners.com/images/smilies/wave-finger.gif

94tegRS
09-30-2003, 10:56 AM
oh, well I live next door to that house with all the nice cars parked in the driveway, and I did see that kid drive off in the ferrari, just wanted to let you know its the truth.

see I can join in on this too, doesnt mean it proves anything! :grinno:

JDMsweetz
09-30-2003, 11:53 AM
I'm kind of in a hurry right now, but for the original thread starter..most of us aren't jealous. Yah, you got to drive a really cool car, that's something to be jealous about. But here you go gloating because you got drunk. Is it that hard to consume alcoholic beverages? You got laid. Is it that hard for you to get laid? And why would you feel like Mr. Special if you admitted chicks wanted you cuz of the car, Keep in mind, it's not YOUR car. if they wanted you, it wasn't for you. So yah, don't be so shallow next time :) and in the meantime, while trying to be unshallow, try getting laid without having to use an item.

s w e e t z

JDMsweetz
09-30-2003, 11:57 AM
Oh yah, and I'm not saying you're lying about anything. It's all good, my point to make was just that you seemed a bit shallow. And here you are talking about gold diggers. By the way, if you stop and think, You know most of those gold diggers only know what a "Honda Civic with NOS" is? lol. But yah, just clearin that up...

Add your comment to this topic!