Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How can I put on a P12 monitor a composite video in???

gk10669
09-13-2003, 04:27 AM
Hello I m new on your forum and I m really glad that there is such a forum.

I have a new Primera P12 and i would like to ask if there is anybody that knows how to put a VIDEO IN composite cable on my cars monitor.
I m making my carputer now, and I don't want to put another monitor in my car(it will look like studio).`
Imagine your Primeras monitor to show DVD, or TV Channels, or even a visualization when MP3 playing (and al that from a tiny computer under my seat)(http://www.thisstrife.com/carproject/index.asp)(not my site)
A friend told me that there is a company in Germany that makes adaptors for all the cars "DIETZ". They could help me "my friend said".

If anyone knows where I can find wiring diagrams for my P12 please send me.....

Sorry for my English..
Have a nice day....
Goodbye from our sunshine Greece.

nissantech
09-25-2003, 02:30 PM
If you let me have your car details, e.g what spec is it. from this i can tell if it has got CD, satnav, what size screen is fitted. i have some wiring diagrams for the P12.
As for using the screen for multimedia device's, it may be possible to link into the rear park system (camera if fitted) as this produces the relevent signals to the screen. will have to look into what recieves the infomation and how, and if they are connected through DIM leads or not.

gk10669
10-26-2003, 09:33 AM
Hello nissantech and hello to everybody in this fantastic forum.....

I own a NISSAN PRIMERA P12 1600cc with cd player (not navigation), a color LCD 5,6" and a rear view black and white camera.

If I could connect my computer in this rear view camera cables it would be fantastic .... but only when i have the rear gear???? is there any switch to the rear gear that opens that rear camera? Can I switch it by myself everytime I like??

do yo have any solution for the sound from my computer to my car????
A friend told me to buy one of those little transmiters on FM.

do you have wiring diagrams for my car???
I m very interested and for the mobile cables that i found under the lock unlock doors key..... I found an antenna cable and another one plug.....

they want from me to pay 360 euro.... for that mobile car kit....too much money....

do you know anyone that sells non nissan car kit for our primera???
or anyone that sells a non nissan 6 cd changer???and adaptors.....?

for that 6cd changer they want to pay 600 euros.....
for 600 euros i could have someone in my car to change my cds....

I love my new Nissan Primera P12 .......

P12_Driver
10-27-2003, 04:31 PM
If you let me have your car details, e.g what spec is it. from this i can tell if it has got CD, satnav, what size screen is fitted. i have some wiring diagrams for the P12.
As for using the screen for multimedia device's, it may be possible to link into the rear park system (camera if fitted) as this produces the relevent signals to the screen. will have to look into what recieves the infomation and how, and if they are connected through DIM leads or not.

Hi nissantech,
I'm in a similar position, got a 2002 Primera 1.8 SE 5 door saloon, colour screen, b/w rear view cam, cd player, No Sat Nav, any chance of a wiring diagram etc?
Any help would be well recieved!

Cheers.

gk10669
10-28-2003, 10:18 AM
Hello P12 Driver....
I'm George from Greece.....

What exactly do you want to do, in your car......
do you want to put a carputer???
(PC in car,with DVD, SAT NAV, MP3, TV TUNER, GPRS INTERNET)

or you want those diagrams for the mobile car kit.....??

I'm looking for those diagrams from June.......
If I find anything , I'll tell you....

Have a nice day.

nissantech
10-28-2003, 12:16 PM
Hello Guys,
i will be able to get the diagrams for all the U.K spec cars. (1.8/2.0/2.2 dci).
i will get the diagrams all ready this week end and see if i can attach them to this forum. if not i will let you all know and i could email them to you all.

the cable you found is for the intergrated mobile phone, there is a antenna lead and the connection for the phone module. i am not aware of anyother manufacturer making a universal kit to fit.

i will see what else i can find out and let you know at the same time i post the diagrams.

may thanks

taran28
10-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Hi there!
I have the same car and the same question. I want to set TV in my new Primera and I don't want to put an additional unit into my car. I'm sure that Primera's monitor can show video, because it shows a TV signal from the rear camera!
I have a 1,8 Tekna.
So, please let me know the decision of this question as soon as you know how to solve this problem.
I love my Primera!

My beforehand gratitude,
Vladimir (Ukraine, Kiev, 23).

taran28@bigmir.net

nissantech
11-15-2003, 05:19 PM
hello guys, have finally got the wiring diagrams on my computer, large file 4.5mb. if mayone still wants them post your e-mail and i will send.

GuitarScorpio
11-16-2003, 03:14 PM
hello guys, have finally got the wiring diagrams on my computer, large file 4.5mb. if mayone still wants them post your e-mail and i will send.

Please send it to me, thanks!

jlpicard@despammed.com

gk10669
11-18-2003, 02:00 AM
Thank you very much nissantech

I would like to send it to me.....
but as far as I know my yahoo email has only 4MB of storage

so I created a briefcase
with 30MB so that you UPLOAD your 4,5MB file and everyone can take it.....

So my briefcase is

http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/gk10669

and you can upload it here
go to "Add File"
then browse to your hard drive
and then press to the end of this page the "UPLOAD" key

After you upload it
everyone could be able to download it.....
go to ALL Folders ---->then goto File Folders.....and there it is.....

if this yahoo briefcase asks you username it is gk10669
and if it asks you code it is 123456
and you nissantech will not have to send it 20 times.........

taran28
11-18-2003, 02:13 AM
Could you, please, send those diagramms to disan@avion.com.ua and copy to taran28@bigmir.net. If you, please, split the file into 4 parts before sending (you can do that using winRAR) - I'll probably get it without any problems.
Thank you very much.
Vlad>

P12_Driver
11-18-2003, 06:13 PM

Cheers nissantech,

my e-mail follows(please remove the 'nospamallowed' part.)

admin@thenospamallowed-drive.org.uk

Cheers again.

P12_Driver.

jantar98
11-22-2003, 02:36 AM

Hello nissantech. I'd appreciate if you could send me this
wiring diagrams in jantar98@yahoo.com.
Thanks

nissantech
11-22-2003, 02:19 PM
Hello Gents,
To save me e-mailing all of you gk10669 has kindly let us all use his Yahoo breifcase. (please see gk10669s post bellow for the links and info).
you will now find the file there so please help yourseleves to it. hope it is of some use to you.
once again i would like to thank gk10669 for his breifcase and help with this.

gk10669
11-23-2003, 12:19 AM
NISSANTECH THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I have no words to thank you.....
It is Sunday morning, and I want to read it now.....
So I'll let you know when I manage to do something with that rear camera.....

So we have this pdf in my briefcase
feel free to download it

all folders
file folders

username: gk10669
code: 123456

right click on p12 driver information
and save it(download it) to your computer

Don't forget to thank NISSANTECH who upload it for us.......

QUESTION

??????????
Does anybody know how can I stop that stupid BEEP BEEP BEEP
from those stupid seatbelts?????
I live in a small town and I Believe that I am the only one that wears that seatbelt(in town)...

P12_Driver
11-25-2003, 03:59 PM
Cheers NissanTech and gk10669,
getting my mate (he is an electrician) to have a look at the manual and my car over the weekend, if he isn't to busy!

Will let u know if anything happens.

Once again thanks guys!

De_Belg
12-27-2003, 03:07 PM
QUESTION

??????????
Does anybody know how can I stop that stupid BEEP BEEP BEEP
from those stupid seatbelts?????
I live in a small town and I Believe that I am the only one that wears that seatbelt(in town)...

Try to get a old seatbelt somewhere and cut the lock. Put this one into your seatbelt plug and no more BEEP BEEP BEEP

gk10669
01-13-2004, 03:52 PM
Does anybody know how can i connect a rear camera on my PRIMERA?
My PRIMERA:1600cc model 2003,with cd player and color LCD 5,6'' without rear camera.
Thnks.
My e-mail:argyrios@teledomenet.gr or
argyrios@maibox.gr

gk10669
01-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Does anybody know how can i connect a rear camera on my PRIMERA?
My PRIMERA:1600cc model 2003,with cd player and color LCD 5,6'' without rear camera.
Thnks.
My e-mail:argyrios@teledomenet.gr or
[email]argyrios@maibox.gr

kasper
01-17-2004, 01:04 PM
My problems:
1. Wrong language (current Deutche, need English),
2. Wrong clock time (current time 1 hour behind, impossible to fix fromcomputer menu),
3. Showing DVD-videos using built-in DVD player ?,
4. Installing rear view camera.

Some months ago I seen from Automotive Forums, that here are able to get wiring diagrams for Primera.
I have Primera P12 2.2disel with DVD navigation, color display computer and without rear view camera. Therefor i'm intrested to get wiring diagrams, Program DVD or CD for changing computer language.

vji6697
01-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Hi Nissantech. Wonder if you could send me the wiring diagrams - vji6697@yahoo.co.uk

Tried looking in the yahoo briefcase, but there are no files there.

Many thanks.

andreavb
03-18-2004, 03:35 AM
could I havwe the diagrams too

please send them to andrea@andreavb.com

many thanks
Andrea

taran28
03-19-2004, 01:40 AM
Could you, please, send me this .PDF file by email to tvl@avion.com.ua, because your yahoo briefcase is empty.
Thanx,
VLAD.

NISSANTECH THANK YOU VERY MUCH

So we have this pdf in my briefcase
feel free to download it

all folders
file folders

code: 21082108

right click on p12 driver information
and save it(download it) to your computer

Don't forget to thank NISSANTECH who upload it for us.......

taran28
03-19-2004, 01:43 AM
Could I have those diagramms, please. You can send them to tvl@avion.com.ua.
Thanx,
VLAD.

vainoe
03-21-2004, 05:56 AM
Hi! Nissantech, Hi all in Forum!

Please, send to me this wiring diagram, I must doo my daughter heppy in car. Thank you very mutch.
My e-mail vaino@master.ru

mihaim
05-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Hi all,
Anybody found a solution for this ?

Mihai

navvision
05-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Hello,

There is a source you can contact to have your factory installed navigation screen converted to display any multi-media source, such as TV, DVD, PC, Video Games, Rear View Camera, Satellite TV and ETC. One of the sources to which I am referring is http://www.nav-vision.com or for more information you can call Rudy Z at 718 281-0511 or email me info@nav-vision.com

Regards,

Rudy Z

gk10669
09-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Please go and download

First of all login
code: 21082108

all folders
file folders

you will find it ..... it is in there

ourbabyboo
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
thanks nissantech
i have got a 2002 2.2 dci 4 door saloon on log book says se on boot says sve its got a reverse camera b+w cd rom when i phoned up nissan they say my car is the cross over it has the dci engine in so may be sve model as well ,does the sat nav need the disc to come on .....ray

Julli Mullins
08-18-2005, 08:21 AM
Hello Guys,
i will be able to get the diagrams for all the U.K spec cars. (1.8/2.0/2.2 dci).
i will get the diagrams all ready this week end and see if i can attach them to this forum. if not i will let you all know and i could email them to you all.

the cable you found is for the intergrated mobile phone, there is a antenna lead and the connection for the phone module. i am not aware of anyother manufacturer making a universal kit to fit.

i will see what else i can find out and let you know at the same time i post the diagrams.

may thanks
Nissantech, thanks for the wiring diagrams of the Driver Information system. I was just wondering can you get the section AV of the Elektrical K. I'm trying think away to connect an Ipod to the P12

Best regards, Julli Mullins

ourbabyboo
08-18-2005, 12:53 PM
thanks nissantech
i have got a 2002 2.2 dci 4 door saloon on log book says se on boot says sve its got a reverse camera b+w cd rom when i phoned up nissan they say my car is the cross over it has the dci engine in so may be sve model as well ,does the sat nav need the disc to come on .....ray
it says sve on boot but se on log book
its 2.2 dci 02 reg
16 inch alloys i have gone through menu and cant find sat nav on it
ray

hot222
09-09-2005, 01:07 AM

PLEASE send it to ilias@tselios.com

Thanks in adbance

nissantech
09-19-2005, 05:23 PM
hi guys and girls.

i no longer have these files on my pc as the original post was a long time ago. i'm sure if you searched google hard enough you may find a set of manuals you could use.

sorry for this but i have no need for them to be on my pc.

regards

twistT
04-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey was wondering if u could e-mail the Nissan Primers P12 wiring diagrams to me if u still got them handy!

Cheers

cabbs..
04-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Hello can anyone please tell me were i can get any software or the disc to activate my sat nav in the primera 1.8 03 model as my car is set up but nissan want a fortune to activate it...

Kyng Jym
08-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Hey guys,
Great site
I recently purchased a Nissan Wingroad SW with DVD based SatNav,
anyone can help with converting this to DVD?
I am prepared to put in a DVD deck but need some with the input lines into the onboard screen.

Any help here can be emailed to me at kyngjym@yahoo.com or posted here.

Kyng Jym
08-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Hey guys,
Great site
I am prepared to put in a DVD deck but need some with the input lines into the onboard screen.

Kyng Jym
08-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey guys,
Great site with great info.

regards

Jym

Haure
06-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi.
I am also new here. I wonder are you guys succeeded to installing video in to Primera p12's factory navi screen ?

Add your comment to this topic!