Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Many Questions! Please Help!

jgmodelcars
09-12-2003, 08:59 AM
I have a few questions and I would appreciate it if any of you could help me!

1)Where could I buy scale seats like recaros or sparcos here in the US? If its possible to even by just the seats.

2)Where can I get one of those gundam markers for the edges and lines of the car, or is there something equivalent I could use.

3)Where can I get CF decal sheets without converting from US$?

4)Where can I buy Wheel and tire packages without converting from US$? (I did find one place but I want more selection).

THANKS for any help in advance!

tonioseven
09-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Hey! :iceslolan
1) Not sure; I get mine from kit extras

2) Hobby Link Japan sells them in their supplies catalog

3) Send flyonthewall a Personal Message and he can work a deal out with you; or go to www.scalemotorsport.com

4) www.americansatco.com
www.hlj.com
www.tinyimports.com

Oh, welcome to AF!! :wave:

Bryan_831
09-12-2003, 09:39 AM

1)Where could I buy scale seats like recaros or sparcos here in the US? If its possible to even by just the seats.

2)Where can I get one of those gundam markers for the edges and lines of the car, or is there something equivalent I could use.

3)Where can I get CF decal sheets without converting from US$?

4)Where can I buy Wheel and tire packages without converting from US$? (I did find one place but I want more selection).

THANKS for any help in advance! I think u could getta Gundam marker for the panel lines at most comic stores. i got mine at a trading card game store :grinyes:

freakray
09-12-2003, 09:44 AM

Try http://www.scaleracecars.com

Add your comment to this topic!