Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I am new, and I got questions

Auto_newb
09-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Ok here's the thing, I only recently got into cars (I used to be a gun freak, but meh, I gotta take a break from all that). If you guys can help me, I got a load of questions to ask:

1. What does final drive ratio mean?

2. What are street dampers?

3. If FR means front engine, rear drive, then MR means middle engine, isn't that where the seats are?

4. What's a double wishbone suspension?

5. What's a carburetor do? What's it look like?

6. How does a carburetor differ from fuel injection systems?

7. Why do I always see people with those fat exhaust tips? What's so great about it? Does it increase performance?

More coming soon ....

ales
09-12-2003, 02:20 AM

There is a gearset in a car's differential. The ration of those gears is the final drive ration.

2. What are street dampers?

:dunno: Shock absorbers (aka dampers) that are comfortable to use on the streets, in everyday traffic? Race shocks are firmer and don't offer as comfortable a ride as with softer shocks, but they do offer noticeable performance advantages.

3. If FR means front engine, rear drive, then MR means middle engine, isn't that where the seats are?

Well, you don't see rear seats in a mid-engined car.

4. What's a double wishbone suspension?

One of the types of suspension. Basically, two horisontal A-arms on each side. Most race cars have those, and in open wheel series you can see them easily - F1/CART/IRL, etc.

5. What's a carburetor do? What's it look like?

It provides fuel and air to the engine (and mixes them at a precise ratio). Use google picture search engine to find a picture.

Carburetors are mechanical while injectors are electronic.

7. Why do I always see people with those fat exhaust tips? What's so great about it? Does it increase performance?

For looks. The tip itself adds no performance advantage. Usually the whole exhaust is made bigger to present less restrictions to the airflow, or rather exhaust gas flow, from the engine.

Neutrino
09-12-2003, 07:05 AM

Carburetors are mechanical while injectors are electronic.

small correction here since the early fuel injection systems used mechanical injectors

SaabJohan
09-12-2003, 07:49 AM
Carburetors use a venturi, this will accelerate the air and cause the pressure to decrease. This will suck the fuel in (often assisted by a pump) and vaporise it, at least partly.

A fuel injection system will use injectors to inject the fuel. Usually there is one injector per cylinder, they can be placed in the combustion chamber, intakerunners or the intake manifold. The amount of fuel going to be injected is "calculated" mechanicly or electronicly so it's going to match the airmass the engine will consume.

Rear double wishbone suspension from a Sauber F1 car. The carbon fibre wishbones are fitted to the gearbox, the shockabsorbers are activated by pushrods:

http://www.bubeck-modellbau.de/images/leistungsspektrum/bu_bild3_gr.jpg

Auto_newb
09-12-2003, 03:04 PM
http://www.banks-europa.co.uk/images/scans/articles/kci0993/kci0993_6.jpg

The black things are the double wishbone suspension right? What is this design that makes it so great?

Sorry I still don't know what you mean about the final drive ratio

Thank you all for the answers, I read every word!

454Casull
09-12-2003, 06:20 PM
MR does mean an engine between the two axles (or between the rear axle and the front spindles, if you will). The engine is situated behind the driver.

People get fat exhaust tips because they look better than stock, make louder noises, or are generally stupid.

A double-wishbone suspension setup is advantageous because the suspension accurately locates wheels on bumps, body roll, squat, etc.

Final drive ratio is the ratio between the final gear (a big ring gear in the differential) and the last gear in the gearbox, IIRC.

Auto_newb
09-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Does fuel injection maximize the car's performance while still using the least amount of fuel?

How does nitrous oxide allow more oxygen to be crammed inside a cylinder?

Does the fuel injection happen JUST before the intake valve?

How does a car burn oil? (I don't really understand this :( )

What do the letters and numbers on the tire mean? (I forgot about this one)

What's a head gasket and what's it do?

Sluttypatton
09-13-2003, 03:58 AM
1) Yes, fuel injection is capable of mixing fuel far more precisely than any carburetor. I say "capable of", because there are some horrible fuel injection systems out there that wouldn't match up with a good carburetor. But in general, fuel injection will maximize power, while minimizing fuel consumption.

2) Read this (http://www.automotivearticles.com/get.php?action=getarticle&articleid=60)

3) Not always but yes, it is a common myth that fuel is injected directly into the cylinder...this is untrue. Fuel can be injected at various points, the ideal place is pointing directly at the back of the intake valve. Another system known as "throttle body injection", has fuel injectors built into the throttle body, so that fuel is injected before the manifold. The problem with this is that different amounts of fuel can reach different cylinders, making it somewhat less precise (defeating the whole purpose of fuel injection...precision). The type that uses multiple injectors, usually aimed at the intake valve is known as "multi-port fuel injection", and is superior to "TBI".

4) Cars are not meant to burn oil, and have mechanisms to stop them from doing so. The pistons have oil control rings to keep oil from entering the combustion chamber, and the valves have seals to keep oil from getting in that way as well. However, nothing is perfect and even new motors allow small amounts of oil into the combustion chamber, where it is burned along with the fuel. As engines get older, these mechanisms begin to deteriorate, and allow greater amounts of oil to enter the combustion chamber, leading to the blue smoke you see coming from the tailpipes of older vehicles.

5) I will use my tires "numbers" for an example. My tires are 205/40/R17:
the 205 is the treadwidth in millimeters, the 40 is the "series", "profile", or "aspect ratio" of the tire, and tells us how tall the sidewalls are. The aspect ratio is a percentage of the treadwidth, meaning if you wanted to know how tall my sidewalls are you could find out this way; (.4*205=82), my sidewalls are 82 millimeters tall. The R means that the tires are of radial construction (rather than bi-ply), and the 17 means that the tire is meant of 17 inch wheels.

6) The head gasket creates a seal between the cylinder head and the block. This prevents coolant from spilling into the combustion chambers, oil from contaminating the coolant (or vice versa), and maintains compression in the cylinders. In order for a motor to run it needs four things; fuel, oxygen, compression, and spark. Without a head gasket, the cylinders would leak compression and the motor would either run very poorly, or not at all.

And to clarify a final drive ratio, the transmission is simply a unit consisting of a number of gear ratios, after the transmission, the power goes through a differential, which is a last set of gears, with the purpose of sending the power to the wheels. The ratio of the big gear to the little gear in the differential is the final drive ratio (because it is the "final" gear ratio in the "drive"line). So if a car has a final drive ratio of 4.09 (the UK Kas with power steering do) it means that the final gear set that the power goes through before hitting the wheels has 4.09 teeth on the big gear to every 1 tooth on the small gear. I hope that clears some things up.

ales
09-13-2003, 04:11 AM
3) Not a myth. While this is not widely used, some engines do indeed have the fuel injected directly into the combustion chamber, e.g Mitsubishi GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) engines (http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/inter/technology/GDI/animeGif2b.html)

Sluttypatton
09-13-2003, 04:15 AM
Yeah, I had heard of that, but last I heard it was still under development. So I opted to keep it simple as to not overload him and just confuse him. Almost no motors use direct injection, and none of the few that do, are on the road as daily drivers. I think, for now, direct injection is purely in the research stages.

Sluttypatton
09-13-2003, 04:19 AM
Sorry, I was wrong about them not being used in road cars. Apparently they are used in Galants, and Legnums?. I stand corrected.

Neutrino
09-13-2003, 04:21 AM
3) Not always but yes, it is a common myth that fuel is injected directly into the cylinder...this is untrue. Fuel can be injected at various points, the ideal place is pointing directly at the back of the intake valve. Another system known as "throttle body injection", has fuel injectors built into the throttle body, so that fuel is injected before the manifold. The problem with this is that different amounts of fuel can reach different cylinders, making it somewhat less precise (defeating the whole purpose of fuel injection...precision). The type that uses multiple injectors, usually aimed at the intake valve is known as "multi-port fuel injection", and is superior to "TBI".

you are corect except for one car...the new bmw 7 series with direct injection were fuel is injected straight in the cylinders instead of the intake manifold

http://www.bmwusa.com/

go to that lonk then to 7 series and then chose 7 technology for more details

Sluttypatton
09-13-2003, 04:23 AM
You learn something new every day, thanks for the info.

SaabJohan
09-13-2003, 07:44 AM
Fuel injection directly into the cylinders was first indroduced by Mitsubishi, this is a couple of years ago. I know that Volvo also used that Mitsubishi engine, but it must have been at least five years ago that engine was introduced, and even earlier in Mitsubishi cars.

Audi is also using direct injection in their LeMans racer since it gives a better fuel economy. But if we look at an F1 engine they have the injectors placed in the plenum, one for each intake since that gives the best air-fuel blending.

Ferrari F1 engine:
http://www.alfapower.nu/albums/album58/acq.jpg
http://www.alfapower.nu/albums/album58/abx.jpg

Audi LeMans engine:
http://www.mulsannescorner.com/Audi-SP2.jpg

Neutrino
09-13-2003, 08:00 AM
ok this might sound stupid but what about having the injectors push in both fuel and air like in the case of direct port nitrous were they inject both nitrous and fuel

and if you can combine this with direct injection you would not even need intake valves

SaabJohan
09-13-2003, 05:50 PM
ok this might sound stupid but what about having the injectors push in both fuel and air like in the case of direct port nitrous were they inject both nitrous and fuel

and if you can combine this with direct injection you would not even need intake valves

This would be difficult to make, and I also don't see any advantages with it. However, air can be injected with the fuel in some amount. Diesel engines can inject compressed air with the fuel to help it vaporise. Gasoline engines can have a small air feeding hole from the runner to the injector, this will also help vaporisation.

Sluttypatton
09-13-2003, 06:15 PM
Also, it would be extremely difficult to find injectors that would be able to flow enough air to meet an engines needs. Lets say that the most an injector can flow is 20000ccm of air (I've researched high flow injectors). A 2.0L engine can theoretically use 13104000cc's of air @7000RPM (in a stoic mixture), 20000cc's becomes less than .2% of the total gaseous content. If we had one air injector per cylinder ( 4 cyl.)we would only be feeding the motor .8% of the air it needs to run. At this time, there isn't an injector in the world that can flow the quantities of air needed.

Auto_newb
09-13-2003, 07:19 PM
And to clarify a final drive ratio, the transmission is simply a unit consisting of a number of gear ratios, after the transmission, the power goes through a differential, which is a last set of gears, with the purpose of sending the power to the wheels. The ratio of the big gear to the little gear in the differential is the final drive ratio (because it is the "final" gear ratio in the "drive"line). So if a car has a final drive ratio of 4.09 (the UK Kas with power steering do) it means that the final gear set that the power goes through before hitting the wheels has 4.09 teeth on the big gear to every 1 tooth on the small gear. I hope that clears some things up.

When you mean the "small" gear and the "big" gear, are you talking about the input pinion (small) and the ring gear (big)?

If some engines have injectors directly inject fuel into the cylinder, wouldn't that mean that they wouldn't need an intake valve?

454Casull
09-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I had heard of that, but last I heard it was still under development. So I opted to keep it simple as to not overload him and just confuse him. Almost no motors use direct injection, and none of the few that do, are on the road as daily drivers. I think, for now, direct injection is purely in the research stages.
You're forgetting diesels... :)

454Casull
09-13-2003, 08:15 PM
When you mean the "small" gear and the "big" gear, are you talking about the input pinion (small) and the ring gear (big)?

If some engines have injectors directly inject fuel into the cylinder, wouldn't that mean that they wouldn't need an intake valve?
Yes to the first question.

No. The air still needs to come from somewhere, and as such, the burning mixture can't go back that way.

Auto_newb
09-13-2003, 09:40 PM
So are you saying that gasoline comes from the Fuel injectors, but the air comes from the intake valve? But I thought the fuel injector was to replace the carburetor, which it's job is to control the amount of air AND gasoline. At least that's what I heard

Anyway, I got more questions (being an car newbie):

What does Aftermarket mean?

What is an engine overhaul?

Do better spark plugs and valves increase an engine's performance?

Does VTEC only control how much the valve opens up and when it opens up? Maybe just the first one, or just the second one?

The oil pan is RIGHT under the crankshaft right? How does the oil get to so many places in a car?

How does a double wishbone suspension work? (Sorry about this one, I know what they look like but I don't know how they work)

Neutrino
09-13-2003, 10:13 PM
Also, it would be extremely difficult to find injectors that would be able to flow enough air to meet an engines needs. Lets say that the most an injector can flow is 20000ccm of air (I've researched high flow injectors). A 2.0L engine can theoretically use 13104000cc's of air @7000RPM (in a stoic mixture), 20000cc's becomes less than .2% of the total gaseous content. If we had one air injector per cylinder ( 4 cyl.)we would only be feeding the motor .8% of the air it needs to run. At this time, there isn't an injector in the world that can flow the quantities of air needed.

I was actually thinking of the same problem....oh and i just realised there would be another problem.....such and injector would highly presurise the air and threfore raising its temperature

but hey my idea came arout 3 am when my brain is not very active:wink:

ivymike1031
09-14-2003, 09:12 AM

http://www.orbeng.com.au/orbital/orbitalTechnology/combustProcess_lowpressure.htm

Neutrino
09-14-2003, 09:58 AM
http://www.orbeng.com.au/orbital/orbitalTechnology/combustProcess_lowpressure.htm

thanks for the link...i especially like how this sys atomizes the mixture so you can get a better and more efficient explosion

SaabJohan
09-14-2003, 11:21 AM
So are you saying that gasoline comes from the Fuel injectors, but the air comes from the intake valve? But I thought the fuel injector was to replace the carburetor, which it's job is to control the amount of air AND gasoline. At least that's what I heard

Anyway, I got more questions (being an car newbie):

What does Aftermarket mean?

Do better spark plugs and valves increase an engine's performance?

Does VTEC only control how much the valve opens up and when it opens up? Maybe just the first one, or just the second one?

The oil pan is RIGHT under the crankshaft right? How does the oil get to so many places in a car?

How does a double wishbone suspension work? (Sorry about this one, I know what they look like but I don't know how they work)

The fuel injectors only control the fuel, the air is controlled by the throttle valve which is usually one or more butterfly valves placed before the intake plenum or in the runners. Look at the picture of the Ferrari F1 (link above) engine and you can se the throttle valves in the intake runners.

Aftermarket = stuff you can buy for your car that aren't orginal.

Yes, better sparkplugs and valves can increase the performance of an engine. The cylinder head, including valves, lifters, springs and camshafts, is usually the most important part when it comes to high performance engines.

VTEC uses a separate lobe for high speed, it will change lift and duration. See the thread about VTEC.

The engine oil stays in the engine, the gearbox for example has its own lubrication. The engine has a oilpump that pumps the oil from the sump through a oilsystem that goes to all the important parts, it is also used to cool the engine. Some racing engines are using dry sump lubrication, then the oil is pumped from the crankcase (with a vacuum pump) to a tank, and then the pressure pump takes over (the oil can also be pumped directly to the pressure pump from the vacuum pump).

With a double wishbone suspension allows each wheel to move freely independent on the other wheels. The geometry also change when the wheels are pushed in, this will get better grip in corners. How it works isn't that hard to figure out when one looks at the pictures.
Both the wishbones, or A-arms are mounted on the chassi but can move up and down, on standard cars they are usually mounted in bushings while racing cars use ball links. In the A-arms the wheel hubs are mounted, on the hub the steering linkage/toe adjustment rods are mounted. A damper or pushrod is mounted on the A-arms (upper or lower) and goes to the chassi or in the case of a pushrod; to the damper which is placed on the chassi.

Auto_newb
09-14-2003, 03:43 PM
Ok thank you for your replies everyone.

I will see the VTEC thread for more information. But I got one more question, are you saying that aftermarket parts are parts that are NOT made by a company but are made by someother people?

Sluttypatton
09-14-2003, 05:06 PM
So, Ivymike, that link is about a supplementary system right? The motor its self still has intake valves but the injectors supplement them and help to atomize the fuel. I had already been thinking about an air injection system to supplement the motors air flow for performance applications, but when I realized how little air one could inject I gave up. I never thought about using the injected air to improve fuel atomization.

Anyways, there are a couple of threads about that exact thing, that were started quite a while ago.
Link (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1739&highlight=stupid)
Link (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94116&page=2&pp=15)

Auto newb, aftermarket parts can be made by the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) or any other company. Aftermarket simply means a part that was not on your car when it came out of the factory. Some car manufacturers offer large lineups of aftermarket parts (Mopar for example).

Auto_newb
09-18-2003, 09:36 PM
So, Ivymike, that link is about a supplementary system right? The motor its self still has intake valves but the injectors supplement them and help to atomize the fuel. I had already been thinking about an air injection system to supplement the motors air flow for performance applications, but when I realized how little air one could inject I gave up. I never thought about using the injected air to improve fuel atomization.

Anyways, there are a couple of threads about that exact thing, that were started quite a while ago.
Link (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1739&highlight=stupid)
Link (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94116&page=2&pp=15)

Auto newb, aftermarket parts can be made by the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) or any other company. Aftermarket simply means a part that was not on your car when it came out of the factory. Some car manufacturers offer large lineups of aftermarket parts (Mopar for example).

So then that means that if I didn't tell Honda to add something onto my car that I was buying from them, then after a year later, add it on. That would mean it is an aftermarket part?

So I got more questions:
What is a resonator?

How does atts work?

What is a "misfiring system"?

What are custom forged pistons? (I always hear people say they want custom forged pistons)

If I use unleaded fuel, then use leaded, then my car fucks up , then if I go back to unleaded, how come it takes 15 minutes to start up and have so many problems after switching fuel?

Thank you in advance and for all the other questions that were answered

Auto_newb
09-21-2003, 03:54 AM
...Anyone?

ivymike1031
09-21-2003, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Sluttypatton]So, Ivymike, that link is about a supplementary system right? The motor its self still has intake valves but the injectors supplement them and help to atomize the fuel. I had already been thinking about an air injection system to supplement the motors air flow for performance applications, but when I realized how little air one could inject I gave up. I never thought about using the injected air to improve fuel atomization.
QUOTE]

Yeah, the air assist is just to help get the fuel where it needs to be. The engine still has a conventional air induction system, perhaps minus the throttle.

SaabJohan
09-21-2003, 05:46 PM
So then that means that if I didn't tell Honda to add something onto my car that I was buying from them, then after a year later, add it on. That would mean it is an aftermarket part?

So I got more questions:
What is a resonator?

How does atts work?

What is a "misfiring system"?

What are custom forged pistons? (I always hear people say they want custom forged pistons)

If I use unleaded fuel, then use leaded, then my car fucks up , then if I go back to unleaded, how come it takes 15 minutes to start up and have so many problems after switching fuel?

Thank you in advance and for all the other questions that were answered

Misfiring system is another name on ALS, or anti lag system. Prevents turbocharger lag.

Engine overhaul - probably they mean to check the engine or do a simple service.

Custom forged pistons - forgings which have been machined to specific measurements specified by the customer. Piston manufacturers can even make a forging tool just for you but that will be expensive.

Custom forged Mahle piston with Pankl titanium rod for the Ferrari 049 formula one engine:
http://members.atlasf1.com/desmo/pistone.jpg
http://members.atlasf1.com/desmo/pistone2.jpg
The piston is made in 2618A aluminum alloy, but other aluminum alloys as well as AlMC and AlBe can be used. One of those pistons have a weight of around 250 g, which make them about half the weight of a "standard" piston with similar diameter.

Very few fuels are leaded, most "leaded" is only unleaded with a lead replacement like kalium. Kalium protects the valves from sticking and reduce wear on the carburetor needle (if the car has one). Lead, or tetra ethyl lead (TEL) was initially used to increase octane, today it's only used in a few countries (usually development countries) and in racing and aviation (piston engine) fuel.

454Casull
09-23-2003, 10:32 PM
An anti-lag system is one that delays the firing of the spark plug when the throttle is released so that the stratified charge starts to burn on its way out of the exhaust ports, thereby keeping the turbines up to speed. I hear the turbos have to be replaced after every race, so don't try to install one for a streeting car.

SaabJohan
09-24-2003, 03:42 PM
An anti-lag system is one that delays the firing of the spark plug when the throttle is released so that the stratified charge starts to burn on its way out of the exhaust ports, thereby keeping the turbines up to speed. I hear the turbos have to be replaced after every race, so don't try to install one for a streeting car.

ALS can go active when you push the throttle or when the throttle is fully closed, systems used in WRC for example seems however to be a little more advanced. The anti-lag system does also provide air and fuel. ALS can be used on street cars without giving a too low turbo lifetime.

Auto_newb
09-24-2003, 09:32 PM
Does an ALS inject fuel into the exhaust pipe and make an explosion to keep the turbines running? If so, how does it do it?

454Casull
09-25-2003, 10:26 PM
Does an ALS inject fuel into the exhaust pipe and make an explosion to keep the turbines running? If so, how does it do it?Did you read my post?

Auto_newb
09-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah sure, but I don't quite understand it. I'm gonna try to translate it and hopefully you can tell me whether I am right or not :-). Ok:

Stratified = charged?

Delay the fire of the spark plug, meaning after the piston has been pushed to TDC, when the exhaust valve has opened up, so that the explosion spins the turbine and exit out of the exhaust pipe.

Is this right?

Doug000
10-03-2003, 05:53 PM

You still have to have in intake valve to let air in. A typical car has a thottle body of at least 500 cfm (cubic feet per minute). You could not possible get that much air into a cylinder through an injector.

Auto_newb
10-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I read on the other posts that fuel injection can only supply so much air

I am still quite unclear on what aftermarket means... Anyone care clear me up on this?

Doug000
10-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I read on the other posts that fuel injection can only supply so much air

I am still quite unclear on what aftermarket means... Anyone care clear me up on this?

Speaking generally, you have 2 types of parts for your car...original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket. Some auto manufacturers make aftermarkets parts but for the most part, anything that is not made by the OEM is aftermarket. Some of the better known aftermaket companies are Flowmaster- exhaust systems; MDS- ignition systems; Accel- ignition and performance parts.

While some parts on every car do not bear the auto manufacturers name, they are original equipment, like spark plugs. (NGK on Hondas, AC Delco on GM, Motorcraft on Ford/Lincoln/Mercury). But Split Fire plugs are aftermarket...no manufacturers use these on the factory cars. Many times aftermarket are performance upgrade, appearance upgrades, or just generic versions on the original equipment version.

Does this clear this up any for you?

Auto_newb
10-04-2003, 01:21 PM
Yeah it does, thanks

Strider Negro
10-12-2003, 01:21 PM
i have a question
why is it that most people prefer naturally aspirating tuning than turbocharging tuning???
what are advantages and disadvantages to it?

454Casull
10-12-2003, 02:53 PM
i have a question
why is it that most people prefer naturally aspirating tuning than turbocharging tuning???
what are advantages and disadvantages to it?
That depends. Some people like the instant (I mean really instant, not almost instant) torque from a standstill that N/A can give, whereas turboheads like knowing that they're extracting as much energy as possible from their fuel with turbos. Also, there's that lovely whine.

N/A setups are simpler.

Strider Negro
10-12-2003, 11:15 PM
That depends. Some people like the instant (I mean really instant, not almost instant) torque from a standstill that N/A can give, whereas turboheads like knowing that they're extracting as much energy as possible from their fuel with turbos. Also, there's that lovely whine.

N/A setups are simpler.

in what ways are they simpler??? don't cams and gaskets etc cost a lot of money??

454Casull
10-13-2003, 11:29 AM
in what ways are they simpler??? don't cams and gaskets etc cost a lot of money??
Gaskets don't cost a lot of money, but even then, N/A cars don't require new cams or gaskets (well, gaskets are nice insurance for any kind of power increase, and cams can change the torque profile).

Neither do turboed/SCed engines, if the boost is low enough.

badasspits
11-01-2003, 11:20 PM
i got oil in my intake i switch out the pcv valve and it still leaks oil what can i do to stop the leak.

Nissan-Fan
12-14-2003, 12:56 AM
N/A's usually have a faster acceleration, due to turbochargers lagging.
The concept of a Twin Turbo is that the smaller turbo spools at the beginning (smaller turbo=less lag) and the larger turbo takes over at a set RPM, as for the whole Layout thing: an MR means that the engine is BEHIND the front axle, but INFRONT of the rear axle, if the engine is behind the rear axle it is a RR, Rear Engine Rear Drive.

Add your comment to this topic!