Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Switches, Buttons, Knobs

T!mmy
09-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey does anyone know where I can find the toggle switches with the LED in the tip of the switch? I saw someone had one in here but I can't find that thread anymore...I want a site/company that has a wide selection of switches/buttons/knobs. Thanks :confused:

CAptynCrunch
09-11-2003, 09:14 AM
The best place to go for anything electrical would be...well, an electronics store. For example, here at canadian tire you can buy an "aviator" style toggle switch to activate your way tyte nozzle leds! They charge $24.99 for it. It's just a crappy single throw toggle switch with a red plastic cover that you can buy at radioshack(the biggest ripoff on the planet as far as electronics are concerned) for $4.99.

But then, canadian tire is charging like 40 or 50 bucks for two freakin' LEDs which I buy in bulk for no more than 10 cents a piece. So I would suggest checking out radioshack, or if you can find one an electronics wholesaler in your area.

jeffseby
09-11-2003, 11:36 AM
forget that. just go to ANY RadioShack. and in the pullout drawers, usually at the back wall, their are labeled sections, and they got, leds. toggles, butttons. Good Luck.

Add your comment to this topic!