Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

skyline sighting in the US

3000gt_dude
12-02-2001, 09:51 PM
I saw a sweet ass blue skyline drive right past my house it was great love them better loking in real lie i must say sound great too

Jay!
12-02-2001, 09:52 PM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/bigok.gif AWESOME!!!

What gen Skyline? What city are you in?

Heep
12-02-2001, 10:04 PM
I saw the back left corner of a blue R34 Skyline in California traffic when I was there...may have even been the same one! Pity that's all I saw...

Jimster
12-03-2001, 03:34 PM
My nieghbour has an R34 GTR and the guy across the street has an R33 :bandit: :bandit:

blatch
12-03-2001, 10:24 PM
yea jimmy well this is america and we don't have things like you.... ARRRRRR..

shoulda hopped in ur 3kgt and raced him.

Porsche
12-04-2001, 03:27 PM
Pictures plz, people with Skylines must have pictures of them! The R34 is only the best car ever!

Gonthrax
12-17-2001, 06:47 PM
Fuck youuuuuuuuuuu jimmy!! :flipa:
I'm sorry, please dont' be angry, its just I live in the damn US and I have never seen a skyline in real life 'cause I live in Kentucky and I don't think there are more then 5 people here who even know what one is :mad: All this GTR depravation is gettin to me, its kinda like crack now that I think about it I'm fiendin' for some gtr man, common man, just a little peek? I got these cheesburgers man, they can be yours for a glimpse of a skyline, common man lemme get some of them GTRs up outcha.
Lol, well that was a bunch of foolishness :D I don't know what gets into me sometimes, oh yea thats right, GTR depravation.

Jimster
12-17-2001, 07:34 PM
The best part is last Saturday he gave me his R-34 for the day in exchange for my truck, so he could help his sister move house, that car is mind blowing

Gonthrax
12-17-2001, 09:59 PM
*Bursts into tears*
Why must you taunt us Jimmy? Why!?
Seriously though, I bet it was fun as hell, awsome cars they are. I'd give my left nut for one.

El Guapo
12-23-2001, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 3000gt_dude
I saw a sweet ass blue skyline drive right past my house it was great love them better loking in real lie i must say sound great too

I see that blue R34 all the time. I think it belongs to one of the guys at MotoREX, which is just minutes from my house. Me likee

sweetcarz.com
12-27-2001, 01:01 PM
their are 2 I have ever seen in Atlanta, one is with Veilside and the other is a stock blue one, both R34's.

S Brake
12-28-2001, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Porsche
Pictures plz, people with Skylines must have pictures of them! The R34 is only the best car ever! Ahem! :looks up Ferrari in the dictionary::D

Gonthrax
12-28-2001, 02:49 PM
Lets just say this, best all 'round performing car with best responce to mods for the amount of money you will spend on it...

'cause Farraris are bad, perhaps the best built cars ever, they are just to expensive to buy and to expensive to mod. Not to mention that nasty little trait they have for being rwd. I'd much rather spend like 50-60k USD for an R34 V-SpecII, then spend like 20k on mods. have spend 70-80k on the car, and have somthing that would eat most cars for brunch. Plus it would eat a farrari that you spent the same amount on mods for lunch. But hey, I'd be more then happy to drive either one. Especially the Farrari 550, those are my dream farraris

northwestrally
01-01-2002, 11:25 PM
My fiance & I were at an SCCA Solo event in September (not autocross) and a Japanese guy had a late model blue (natch) Skyline there to do some hot laps in.

He let me crawl all over it when parked ( I must have been the only other person there versed in Skyline lore). Sweeeeeeeeet!!

Once he'd put in a few laps (he was a novice at this, BTW), all the other cars (including 911 Turbos) were just waving him past so they wouldn't have him dogging them the whole way around the track.

maceez13
04-10-2002, 06:39 PM
I would do anything for a sweet sweeeettttttttttt skyline..

border_project
04-22-2002, 12:21 AM
i guess i shoudl just shut up with my little story. dont want to piss you guys off.
well if you want to know its just one day i was walking down to the local convenience store and i saw a really nice white r34. it had nothing done to it but its just really nice.
then when my uncle was driving me down to the driving range, a black r34 drove by. it had a huge exhaust and it was loud.
at night i went to the highway offramp rest stop. tons of r32, 33, 34, supra, rx7 and other cars modified as much as possible just gathered up and waiting to race on the highway.
it took a long time but when we were coming home at night on the highway a supra and a skyline flew past us at an incredible speed. i think they were going around 280/300 km/h. because we were going 200 in my uncles aristo.
simply amazing speed and power those skylines produce.

Add your comment to this topic!