Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

'93 Eagle Vision

Wilco'sVision
09-03-2003, 05:39 PM
I have a '93 Eagle Vision that I have been trying to track down some replacement tail lens' for. It was in a very low speed collision which cracked the two lens', the trunk panel and the bumper. While I've been able to track down a new rear bumper I can't find anyone that can help me get the tail lights. Other Vision owners I've talked to seem to have similiar issues. Any suggestions on tracking these down?

thanks,
Wilco

Eagle88
12-21-2003, 06:44 PM
I have a '93 Eagle Vision that I have been trying to track down some replacement tail lens' for. It was in a very low speed collision which cracked the two lens', the trunk panel and the bumper. While I've been able to track down a new rear bumper I can't find anyone that can help me get the tail lights. Other Vision owners I've talked to seem to have similiar issues. Any suggestions on tracking these down?

thanks,
Wilco
Have you tried ordering them from a dodge/chrysler dealer? Would be one of my first choices.

papi62596
01-13-2005, 05:50 AM
You might want to try ebay for them. I did a search and came up with 3 people selling them. The price varied between $20 and $50.

Add your comment to this topic!