Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HLJ Shipping

Kasso
09-02-2003, 11:01 PM
If you tell HLJ to ship whatever item is available, do you just pay for the items that will be shipped first? and then pay as the rest comes in (ie. paying separate shipping charges) or do you pay all at once (one shipping charge)?

Kasso
09-03-2003, 01:27 AM
no one knows?

Asmenoth
09-03-2003, 04:05 AM
You pay separate shipping charges. Since you tell them to ship items as they become available, they will be shipped as individual packages and charged when shipped.

airforceone
09-03-2003, 05:01 AM
I just got my shipping notice from HLJ and I owe them $140! :eek: I got charged $46 for shipping for 3 kits and the GT wings. I got a big truck kit, a Skyline, and the GT wings. I know the truck kit is pretty big but not that big! Anyway, I will soon see how the new shipping service is.

Vric
09-03-2003, 07:28 AM
If you tell HLJ to ship whatever item is available, do you just pay for the items that will be shipped first? and then pay as the rest comes in (ie. paying separate shipping charges) or do you pay all at once (one shipping charge)?

your order will be splited in 2 and will be like 2 orders for them... so you will pay more shipping like that.

Add your comment to this topic!