Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Got D16A1 Head?

4-Door Flunky
09-02-2003, 05:55 PM
No, that has nothing to do with sex.
I'm looking for a good, used head for a 1986 Integra LS.
Please let me know if you have one you'd like to part with.
Flunky

4-Door Flunky
09-26-2003, 03:55 PM
Ah, Flunky, you so silly!
No one on this forum cares about the 1G Integras!
Go soak your head!
Flunky
PS-Yo' mama's ugly, too.

kittedb18bt
09-26-2003, 04:25 PM
i like them. i love it when i see them, i just kinda stare-well the other driver is staring back at my car also. :iceslolan the thing is, the car is really rare-good luck finding the head.

94tegRS
09-26-2003, 04:31 PM
the first gen imntegras arent rare, at least not around here, try going to a pula part or something like that, some of them around here even have warrantie that if it doesnt work and you bring it back within 30 days with the reciept then you get your moeny back.

Spectre927
09-27-2003, 02:42 AM
My buddy has a 89 integra ls. He wants to swap a b16 into it. But that is the head you're looking for isn't it?

ZcSi CRX
09-28-2003, 02:30 PM
you can use a 86-88 teg head i think . i like 1st gen tegs cause they make great donor cars for rex's

4-Door Flunky
10-02-2003, 09:56 AM
...for those comments. It seems there is some interest in the 1G.
I lucked out and found a head about 20 miles from here. The guy had spun a bearing and replaced his motor, so I bought the old head...for $150.
I've had a really hard time finding parts in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area, so I shelled out instead of shopping around.
I took it to a machine shop, and the dude there told me it was good, put it on.
I've got the old head off...man, that was a bitch disconnecting all that shit. My girlfriend's been looking at me like I'm some sort of side-show attraction, See the BUTT with no torso...it lives under an Acura hood!
I should have it cleaned up tomorrow, and ready to install this weekend. I've already bought the nearly $300 worth of gaskets, belts, hoses, thermostat, white grease, oil, anti-freeze, water pump, etc.
Maybe next week I'll have it registered and cruising.
Once again, thanks.
Flunky
PS-But wait, there's more! I've already got my next project, a 91 Integra GS with front-end damage...at least it runs.

Add your comment to this topic!