Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

4runner radio codes

epresty
09-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Hi I recenlty crashed my car and I am now selling it. I used to have an Aiwa radio which is still good, but the person I sold the car to wants the original radio installed and working. The funky part is that the radio needs a security code I remeber I used to have this code but I must have lost it somewhere :screwy: ...

can anyone help me out with this how do I input the code forthe radio or even how do I access the menu to input the code.

I called the dealer ship here in Costa Rica and the are charging me a lot of cash to get it fixed, but that means I have to take the car there ( tow truck ) i have lost a lot of money on this and really do not want to keep on wasting money.

any sort of help would be nice

thanks

:smokin:

firedemon187
06-17-2004, 10:24 PM
Hi I recenlty crashed my car and I am now selling it. I used to have an Aiwa radio which is still good, but the person I sold the car to wants the original radio installed and working. The funky part is that the radio needs a security code I remeber I used to have this code but I must have lost it somewhere :screwy: ...

can anyone help me out with this how do I input the code forthe radio or even how do I access the menu to input the code.

I called the dealer ship here in Costa Rica and the are charging me a lot of cash to get it fixed, but that means I have to take the car there ( tow truck ) i have lost a lot of money on this and really do not want to keep on wasting money.

any sort of help would be nice

thanks

:smokin:
Ok well how much are they charging, it shouldn't have to be repaired. Unless you have the security code you are going to have to take it over there to get it reprogrammed. The cost for that should be around $88 because I had to do the same to my 4runner. Let me know how it goes.

cruss
06-22-2004, 04:50 PM
hey yo tambien soy de costa rica y estoy viendo en como mejoro el carro, asi de cualquier manera tanto en el motor como en el exterior, me ayudaria mucho si me dice alguna manera de como arreglo el suyo, si es que lo arreglo o algun mod que me recomiende, espero qeu si me pueda a yudar ya que soy un novato en este tema, y espero llegara ser todo lo contrario !!!!!!!!!

im also from costa rica, if you dont understand what i wrote down than post a reply and ill transalte it

firedemon187
06-22-2004, 06:58 PM
dont understand

cruss
06-24-2004, 05:33 PM
dont understand

jajajajajjajajaja no dont worry it was for the other guy, the one htat posted the question :grinno:

Add your comment to this topic!