Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Color Quetion...

charlie_y
09-01-2003, 01:06 AM
I think my next model I'll make is the STi and I was planning on doing it white. Anyways, does anyone know what colour the interior of this car looks like (the white one that is). I already know what the interior of the blue one looks like- are the two exactly the same? Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the interior of the white one? :confused:

Oh yea, and another thing-> does the model come with the material needed to tint the rear windows?

Thanks! :licka:

Adiliyo
09-01-2003, 01:30 AM
the USDM STi's all have the black on blue interior. but you can get JDM STi seats that are all black. but anyways, i'd say the black on blue color scheme is what you're looking for :wink:

Jay!
09-01-2003, 02:42 AM
...with pink highlights... ;)

Asmenoth
09-01-2003, 03:27 AM
...with pink highlights... ;)

...and a hellish-green border.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

EMAXX
09-01-2003, 09:16 AM
You have to tint your own windows. It all clear.

Jay!
09-01-2003, 03:31 PM
...and a hellish-green border.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::confused: :confused:

Asmenoth
09-01-2003, 04:14 PM
:confused: :confused:

Sorry, when you said "with pink highlights" I was reminded of something from high school. I think I read it somewhere or one of my friends made it up. "So, what is the color of infinity? Sky-blue Pink with a purple hue and a hellish-green border."

Sorry for the confusion. :biggrin:

Jay!
09-02-2003, 03:06 PM
Sorry, when you said "with pink highlights" I was reminded of something from high school. I think I read it somewhere or one of my friends made it up. "So, what is the color of infinity? Sky-blue Pink with a purple hue and a hellish-green border."

Sorry for the confusion. :biggrin:Makes much more sense. :p I'd just sat in an STi... 'I don't remember seeing any green border... :confused:'

Adiliyo
09-02-2003, 03:43 PM
mmmm...STi... i'd be torn b/t the WR Blue and the Aspen White (it's still called that isn't it?) the white w/ gold wheels looks really nice...but the blue has the rally in it...either way, the car would be awesome in hellish green even ;)

Add your comment to this topic!