Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

i am wanting to do an engine swap onmy 92 civic please help me out

avitar7997
08-31-2003, 02:31 PM
ok here goes nothing i just got a 92 civic lx i bought it off ebay and it has 180,000 miles on it and i want to do a swap i am not sure what motor i want to drop in it though a friend sugested a b16 it has the b15 in it now non vtec i could really care less if i put a vtec in it or not i just want to egt the best i can for what lil bit of money i have i have been lookin at a b16 and b18 the b18 is what i would like to get because of the power but i also want to change it over to a 5speed manual trans any info would be great
oh btw some of the mods i have for it already it a blitz front bumper black widow side skirts and rear bumper projector headlights with the halos clear tails hi flow cat i got a new mugen chip for my ecu but duh i got the wrong one so if anyone is interested gimme a yell i have some type r door panels for the front and back and a type r ebrake and center console and curently trying to buy either 3 or 4 tv's to hook up in it and trying to find someone to suicide the back doors for me anyway enought of the mods thanx for any info

Import_fantasy
09-02-2003, 03:01 PM
it has the b15 in it now

:newbie: :eek7: :sly:

Add your comment to this topic!