Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

I Have Nitto Cheats!!

nittoracer
08-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Nitto Challenge 1320 money gliche/cheat

After every race your acount automatically saves the new race data to a server. When this is done, it also saves the updated amount of how much money you have. Well our team has found a way to simulate each time it saves the data, and can easily be done with a simple email to the admin (which is basically just a bot that sorts emails).
By sending an email to nittoadmin1320@popmail.com
with the email that reads EXACTLY what is below and a subject that reads EXACTLY "saveracedata.reroute/asp1server//"

process.account.name// save data

//open.acount;

//var.exist."your username"."your password";
//var.exist.salary==int +10000;

//close.account;

Insert your account name and password when needed
This simple email will allow fast money transaction to ANY account on the nitto network.
ENJOY!

"With money, anything can me done"

JeffForSale!
08-29-2003, 10:48 PM
Nitto Challenge 1320 money gliche/cheat

After every race your acount automatically saves the new race data to a server. When this is done, it also saves the updated amount of how much money you have. Well our team has found a way to simulate each time it saves the data, and can easily be done with a simple email to the admin (which is basically just a bot that sorts emails).
By sending an email to nittoadmin1320@popmail.com
with the email that reads EXACTLY what is below and a subject that reads EXACTLY "saveracedata.reroute/asp1server//"

process.account.name// save data

//open.acount;

//var.exist."your username"."your password";
//var.exist.salary==int +10000;

//close.account;

Insert your account name and password when needed
This simple email will allow fast money transaction to ANY account on the nitto network.
ENJOY!

"With money, anything can me done"
it doesnt work :frown:

crxlvr
08-31-2003, 01:44 PM
of course it doesnt these ar all just scams to get your password and username, so they can get your car and sell them and transfer the money to there name and shit.

JeffForSale!
08-31-2003, 03:45 PM
of course it doesnt these ar all just scams to get your password and username, so they can get your car and sell them and transfer the money to there name and shit.
I hope he enjoys my 0$ stock civic account
ShuneiKawasaki! - megaman
enjoi- :redface:

Shiftlock
09-07-2003, 01:23 PM

even the so called programming codes are fake.He took some turing codes and added //.Wow,you must be a junior in highschool,honestly,you suck.I can make $30,000 with a stock civic in an hour(just keep getting the dial in).If your that tight on money,your skilless,just like your scamming tricks.Their are no codes for Nitto,that's fact.

fstlane86
09-08-2003, 04:53 PM
So the Nitto game is still up and going?!?! I played it for a while, and then kinda slacked off, and evetually just never played it all together, but it was pretty fun. Where do I have to go to d/l another version? I can't find it on Nitto's site anywhere.

P.S.:The new version has no cheats, everyone just scams people, and ganks their money.

Shiftlock
09-13-2003, 10:18 AM
So the Nitto game is still up and going?!?! I played it for a while, and then kinda slacked off, and evetually just never played it all together, but it was pretty fun. Where do I have to go to d/l another version? I can't find it on Nitto's site anywhere.

P.S.:The new version has no cheats, everyone just scams people, and ganks their money.

www.nitto1320.com

Saleen85
09-13-2003, 07:50 PM
I've played for about 6hours of game time, and I've got the Civic maxxed out with the supercharger, and have run an 8.83@155mph ... I need a little work on my launch .. I tend to bang the rev limiter :)

n33d 4 sp33d
11-17-2003, 01:07 PM
ok for you guys who want to cheat, there IS 1 cheat i know of, IT DOES NOT REQUIRE USERNAME/PASS
go to www.artmoney.ru
click download
click on the Download ArtMoney Special Edition v7.05 (FREEWARE)
click on the 1000Kb (full english version with the manual)
first one on the top
Open up Nitto 1320, but dont log in
open up artmoney, click install
click agree with terms and press ok
go to the drop down bar and select your nitto game
click the search button
change type to ALL
for value, put player2et
click ok, it should load, then go to where it shows the list
press the green arrow button
go to the second column and right click on a file, click Select all, then after all are selected, right click again and go to set value
for the value put .0000001
hit ok, close artmoney, go to nitto
log in, go to pro cup, start the competition, and notice that every time you race the computer, they breakout and you win, gets you about 1900 cash every time you finish it

playing without cheats is more fun!!

if you find more cheats email me at seenoevilhearnoevilspeaknoevil@hotmail.com

Modgod
11-17-2003, 06:31 PM
I know that one works I have done this one before but there are nitto admins here so take it off

n33d 4 sp33d
11-17-2003, 09:33 PM
im just informing, i dont use it, i even said playing with no cheats is more fun, im just sayin that is the only one, so dont do the username /password scam

ImportBuilder
11-22-2003, 09:34 PM
GEEZE!!!!!!!!!!What IDIOT would fall 4 this? ne1, AND I MEAN ANY1, with internet knowledge could look at the email address n realize IT IS A SCAM. nitto1320admin@popmail.com? :eek7: come on, if this was Nitto's address, it would be ...@nitto.com. Also, just cuz im nosey, i did a WhoIS search, the Email address never once routes to/from Nittotire.com. :eek:
sorry for gettin pissed off, but scammers bug me bad enuff, but DUMB SCAMMERS SHOULD NOT EXIST. My favorite sticker of all time says "Stupid people shouldnt breed" I think it should be changed to "stupid people shouldnt BREATH!". now, like i said, srry 4 gettin so worked up, but i cant stand ppl like this guy. :loser:

Olemiss Rules
05-20-2004, 10:36 AM
If someone stills your account you can login and say you forgot your pw and send it to the email you subscibed on and it will tell your pw and you can still play.

crxlvr
05-21-2004, 07:45 AM
why did you dig this thread up from last november to tell us that?

jon@af
05-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Attn Newbies: Don't Bring Up Old Threads.

Add your comment to this topic!