Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Southern 500 Memories.......Ya'll come.

LUKE'57
08-29-2003, 06:26 PM
I hope this is gonna work this time. The other hosting fell through
so here's "plan B". These guys are my heroes and the models are my
tribute to an almost vanished breed. Many are also my friends and I
hope you enjoy the models and my feeble attempt to honor some brave
men. The password is .....ladyinblack.......then click on the album
the arrow points to. Hope you enjoy it an please let me know what you
think. Thanks.

http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=luke57

flyonthewall
08-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Doesn't work for me, maximum amount of visits exceeded. :frown:

LUKE'57
08-29-2003, 09:39 PM
I don't know how many "hits" it got but it exceeded the limit for today with over 190 views in less that five minutes after it opened. I'm gonna leave it up for at least a couple of weeks so people can get in to see it. We're getting ready to revamp The Catch Can racing e-magazine and I'll include them in my galleries. Try again later because I'd really like to know what you think of my modeling and photography.

flyonthewall
08-30-2003, 03:54 AM
I have to say that I have very little interest in the subject but i think this is a fantastic concept that you should be highly commended for. Some excellent model making from all involved and outstanding photography, I like it alot! My only gripe is that I wish you'd post bigger pics - 640x400 minimum at least :)

LUKE'57
09-03-2003, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the comments and compliments. When we revamp the e-magazine, we're gonna do some new galleries with higher resolution. The'll also be much easier to get into. I'll let you know when we get everything up and running.

z33guy
09-03-2003, 09:59 PM
southern 500 :sadwavey:

dag65
09-04-2003, 12:51 AM
Luke did you see Littlel Red Vogt online the other day, how cool the founder of Nascars son!

LUKE'57
09-04-2003, 01:12 AM
I saw that he was on after I got back from vacation. I missed him and I really hate it. I would love to talk to him but so far we haven't crossed paths. It seems to get closer and closer though. Looking forward to it.

Add your comment to this topic!