Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

HELP [REQUEST]high res (1600x1200 and up) Murcielago picture for illustration

mikegraphik
08-28-2003, 05:48 PM
Hello all!

Finally found a big car forum!
I need some help from you people. Hope you don´t mind that i´m making a request right away in my first post, but is something that i´m looking during months! Hope you can help!
Here is: I need a (very good) reference picture of a Murciélago (or even a Gallardo) to create an high detailed illustration of one of these models(althought i´m more interested in Murciélago). However the picture must follow some requirements to help me achieveving a good final composition. If i can´t get a decent picture of the model i can´t start this project since this will take me several weeks of work. I only start only if i can get a good base.

Here are they:
- high res picture (1600x1200 and up - bigger it´s better
- Color of the murcielago model: Yellow (or red as second option)
- prefered View: 3/4 - front/left or front right
- this one is more complicated - no enviroment reflected in the body if possible (pictures inside buildings usually don´t work)

I´m trying to find an image the closest possible to a studio shot (interesting highlights and non obstrusive shadows), where we can see all details. If there´s photographers here willing help, i really appreciate it.

Here is an interesting view angle as a sample, (althought a not very good example of what i´m looking for (too much enviroment reflected, other things in front of car, very dark areas with no detail visible) etc.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/mobydock/temp/lamb.jpg

I´m aware that´s not easy task. That´s why i´m requesting help... and because there´s no Lamb in my country too :(
Please post a thumbnail in low res in this thread so i can see it (my mail account doesnt have much space).
Here is my contact: mikegraphik@tugamail.com

Thank you all for your attention :D

Best regards,
mikegraphik

Tony_Ensemble
08-31-2003, 05:04 PM
This is as close as I could find from my own pics. Lots of shadows, some enviornment. sorry.

mikegraphik
09-03-2003, 06:09 AM
Hi Tony_Ensemble!

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it! I know it´s very hard to get what i´m looking for. i´m even considering to pay a photographer or buy the Murciélago picture on some stock images site.
It´s a little expensive... but i can´t find another way.

Nice picture, althought it will not make my work more simple, it looks impressive. Murciélago looks always good! no matter the place or the shadows or whatever! :D

Thank you
Best regards,
mikegraphik

350ZLMsunset
09-19-2003, 05:26 PM
hope you havent already payed money...
http://216.117.199.231/Lamborghini-Murcielago/Lamborghini-Murcielago-012.jpg

hiphophomer
09-25-2003, 04:47 PM
nice job tony with your car it still looks good, and whose car is that in the background?is that a ferrari?it looks like it from the rims?

2003Enzo
10-06-2003, 10:05 PM
I think it's an NSX

Add your comment to this topic!