Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rebuilding my 83 Shelby Charger

clarkkid
08-28-2003, 12:04 AM
:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse :sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse :sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse :sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse :sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse :sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse :sunglasse:sunglasse:sunglasse

This car is in pritty good condition. My dad baught it from Dave Gilbert, The guy that turned it into a SCCA showroom stock car, and now it is mine. Keeping the stock car feal, just changing the way it looks. Im getting ready to rebuild the engine now. Going for a verry clean and neat engine compartment. Then i will finish the body work. Going to have it painted black.

ShelbyCharger85
10-23-2003, 12:04 PM
I have 85 Shelby Charger. Its turbo, unlike urs....they are cool cars thow huh. Ever been to

www.Turbododge.com?

Go there, there is more of our kind there, any questions? Parts? Ull find it there...lol

86shelby_charger
10-30-2003, 11:11 AM
hey man, you're car looks like it's in pretty good shape!! I've got an 86 shelby charger and I love it!! You'll always find something new to do to it! good luck!

kenny86
03-05-2004, 12:03 PM
I also hanve a 86 shelby charger and all but one of my friends think it's a peace of shit that should be junked. And they drive shity chevys.

Add your comment to this topic!