Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Huge signatures and offensive images

MDLarson
08-23-2003, 10:38 PM
This place doesn't seem to have much class - I've seen some pretty rude smilies (middle finger, swear words...) and some pretty offensive signatures. One signature is an animated GIF of a woman taking off her shirt to expose herself (a bra is still there, but still... c'mon).

And the other thing, why is there seemingly no restraint to signatures? They apparently can be of any vertical length they want, and any subject matter. It's sometimes sorting through the images to get to the content (the only reason I'm interested in this forum).

Maybe whoever setup vBulletin had fun turning on ALL of the options?

I'm not trying to spoil people's fun, but it seems a little too much.

2strokebloke
08-23-2003, 11:17 PM
The moderators have time and time again reminded people not to use HUGE IMAGES in signatures. Signatures also can only contain a limited number of characters. As for content of signatures, I don't think anybody has anything truly inapropriate (That I've seen but I haven't seen everything)

As for the smilies, nobody cares about your opinions on them :thefinger Just kidding. :wink:

Actually, I don't know if those are really middle fingers :thefinger they kind of look like tiny cactuses.

YogsVR4
08-24-2003, 10:39 AM
Unless you are hanging out in www.pansies.org then you'd know that this site has as much or more class then most. There is a touch of reality in this forum and with that come some crassness. If that’s not acceptable to you, then don't stop here.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

HiFlow5 0
08-24-2003, 11:19 PM
This place doesn't seem to have much class - I've seen some pretty rude smilies (middle finger, swear words...) and some pretty offensive signatures. One signature is an animated GIF of a woman taking off her shirt to expose herself (a bra is still there, but still... c'mon).
You wouldn't happen to be a Mormon would you?

Jetts
08-24-2003, 11:26 PM
i have got bitched at twice for my signature 2 diff. times so yea they do shit about it

and get over it it is life

:loser:

BigDanTheMan
08-25-2003, 01:26 AM
You wouldn't happen to be a Mormon would you?

mormon at least, square for sure!

MDLarson
08-25-2003, 08:24 AM
Look, I don't want to turn this into a religous thread, but I am Christian (not Mormon). And I don't care if you think I'm square, I still want to post here and use the site. And I know what professionalism looks like. This site does NOT look professional.

Other "more professional" boards have taken pains to ban swearing - and not surprisingly, people can still express themselves.

Also, please don't personally attack me for my beliefs - I wouldn't attack yours. All I'm trying to do is bring it to light and understand the reasons (if any) for the relatively unrestrained atmosphere here.

zebrathree
08-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Ah fuck, no more swearing.

HiFlow5 0
08-25-2003, 10:42 AM
Look, I don't want to turn this into a religous thread, but I am Christian (not Mormon). And I don't care if you think I'm square, I still want to post here and use the site. And I know what professionalism looks like. This site does NOT look professional.

Other "more professional" boards have taken pains to ban swearing - and not surprisingly, people can still express themselves.

Also, please don't personally attack me for my beliefs - I wouldn't attack yours. All I'm trying to do is bring it to light and understand the reasons (if any) for the relatively unrestrained atmosphere here.
Sorry if you thought I was personally attacking you, but I wasn't. I was just trying to make a joke out of the whole thing. I don't really care what religion you are, to each his own.

A board doesn't have to ban swearing to be professional! We have sponsors, partnerships, and a well trained team to help weed though the miles of posts to ensure people are being civil. That sounds pretty professional to me. With upwards or 87 thousand members there is going to be some leeway on what happens and an unrestrained atmosphere is evident because of this.

After all swears are just words and as long as they are not abused then I think they are OK to get a point across now and then. There have been plenty of cases where someone post was edited because a swear was used in the wrong context, and was offending.

I think this board is one of the best. Maybe I'm just biased, but there are tons of boards on the net that are just plain ridiculous, where all they do is flame and swear abundantly. This board is more laid back and doesn't feel all stuffy like some of the other places I have visited, that's why I love it!

I hope this is all shedding some light for you. By all means enjoy your stay, and take it for what you will. If someone is seriously offending you then repost the post to a moderator, and hopefully it will be taken care.

-Craig

BLU CIVIC
08-25-2003, 10:53 AM
and i thought everyone liked my sig :crying: acutally about a couple months ago there was a crackdown on peoples avatars...and it was no big deal....this site is very professional....but how professional would it be if Igor restricted everone on how they can post and no swearing, etc...this site is for itz users and Igor is allowing us to basically have rule over this site....somethings are not tolerated while other things are...all depends on what the situation is....i prosonally don't have a problem with the little smilies fiving the finger or people using inapproperiate language....even though i don't....i'm hear to gater info and to enjoy other peoples opnions and company...that's about it

as for brittney...u see more in a tv commercial for soap :evillol:

76_cobra
08-25-2003, 11:04 AM

Then don't post here, and that is the kind of thinking of Mormons I live in Utah, and if there is something that they don't like then they have to ruin it for everybody, they have to push their ideals and beliefs upon everyone else. If you don't think that this site is professional then don't post here no one is forcing you to be here there are plenty of other sites that have what u are looking for. One image may be offensive to you but someone else may like it, it's all relative so get over it if u don't like offensive language or images then don't put any in your sig or avatar.

BTW I like the Brittany pic :smooch:

YogsVR4
08-25-2003, 11:04 AM

I know professionalism as well. This site exhibits more then any other public non-corporate sponsored forum that I have ever seen.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

TheNotoriousMogg
08-26-2003, 12:57 PM
This place doesn't seem to have much class - I've seen some pretty rude smilies (middle finger, swear words...) and some pretty offensive signatures.

Then go away :thefinger

BLU CIVIC
08-26-2003, 01:00 PM
brittney is gone :frown: made my sig look too big :uhoh:

jon@af
08-26-2003, 03:35 PM

Having read this and your first post(the beginning of the thread) I would like to point a few things out:

1. This is the first Complaint thread about such things I have read, and I'll have been here a year in October. People usually have no problem with the smilies because they know, as most people with a sense of humour do, that they are meant mostly for jokes. If you dont enjoy the smiley, you dont have to use it, simple as that.

2. Swearing, though as unprofessional as it may seem to you (and Im sure others) is still considered free speech. Common sense leads most of us to understand where this can be used, and where this can't be used. You'll never get away from coarse language, just as your kids(present or future) will see it regardless of what you try to do. If you dont like the forum because of the coarse language that may be in some of the threads, dont read through the forum. This site is very good at keeping things low key, and keeping any fights under control. Users are allowed to voice their opinions in how they see fit, should a user use a type of inappropriate language that is viewed by many of the other users as offensive, a warning is issued to the user via private message, and hopefully the problem is taken care of. We have a great moderating group who have no problem doing their job, and show the other members the same amount of respect that is given to them.

3. Unprofessional? I guess it should just be a reference spot for nothing but absolutes huh? I agree with Yogs, this site is top notch compared to some of the sites Ive encountered. Im sorry, but this site is here for enjoyment, people come here because it's fun, not because "hey, that site is clean cut" Now dont get me wrong, Im not insulting AF, If AF were nothing but a reference site, I'd never be on here. I love the fact that you can discuss anything about anything with anyone. The user guidelines are posted by most of the moderators and when a member joins the site, it's pretty clear that should you not follow the guidelines, even after warnings, you will be removed, that sounds professional to myself, but hey, that really doesnt matter does it?

Anyways, that's my spiel, so take what you will, but that's how I view things.

MDLarson
08-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Well, some things are relative. Like, I'm used to other forums that are much less "cluttered." I probably overreacted a little.

Obviously I don't want to preach at you, but I take being a Christian pretty seriously, and while I don't necessarily believe in forcing beliefs on others, I do want to be proactive.

Thanks for hearing me out (for those who actually did). I think I'll learn to like it here. :)

jon@af
08-26-2003, 09:04 PM
Well, some things are relative. Like, I'm used to other forums that are much less "cluttered." I probably overreacted a little.

Obviously I don't want to preach at you, but I take being a Christian pretty seriously, and while I don't necessarily believe in forcing beliefs on others, I do want to be proactive.

Thanks for hearing me out (for those who actually did). I think I'll learn to like it here. :)

Nothing wrong with being Christian man. Be yourself, that's what this place is all about. Glad we could clear everything up :bigthumb:

BigDanTheMan
08-27-2003, 01:13 AM
the best point jon made was to have a sence of humor - the world would be a much better place if people were less serious in general.

MDLarson
08-27-2003, 07:40 AM
the best point jon made was to have a sence of humor - the world would be a much better place if people were less serious in general.You know what? I've been thinking about that lately. I'm actually a pretty funny guy, but I tend to be waaay more serious online. I think I'm like that because nobody can dis me for being stupid or something. I dunno.

76_cobra
08-27-2003, 09:50 AM
brittney is gone :frown: made my sig look too big :uhoh:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :crying:

BLU CIVIC
08-27-2003, 10:02 AM
ok, ok....he u go....relive the memory

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif

AnsisK
08-27-2003, 10:42 AM
Don't worry about losers who can ony say fuck and everything... They are always the people who just talk shit about other people's cars when they are all 13 year olds who are obsessed with stats. Grow up kiddies, you sound like little brats just running around mommie cause you shat you diaper. Grow up. Amen to the stupid sigs! I hate them! People like NitrousMogg are the idiots that make this place so miserable. I bet if that kid traded in all of his money, he still wouldn't be able to afford any sort of nitrous system. This place doesn't connect enthousiasts (like it says in the top corner), it connects little shits like that kid. I can think of many forums that connect my automotive enthousiasm, far better than this place. AF is growing, but it's still miserable. Good luck mods with controlling this place, it sure is tough!

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t131476.html

76_cobra
08-27-2003, 11:06 AM

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif http://members.lycos.co.uk/sluggytne/Misc/britanim2.gif

:grinno: :grinno: :grinno: I needed that.

BLU CIVIC
08-27-2003, 11:06 AM
Don't worry about losers who can ony say fuck and everything... They are always the people who just talk shit about other people's cars when they are all 13 year olds who are obsessed with stats. Grow up kiddies, you sound like little brats just running around mommie cause you shat you diaper. Grow up. Amen to the stupid sigs! I hate them! People like NitrousMogg are the idiots that make this place so miserable. I bet if that kid traded in all of his money, he still wouldn't be able to afford any sort of nitrous system. This place doesn't connect enthousiasts (like it says in the top corner), it connects little shits like that kid. I can think of many forums that connect my automotive enthousiasm, far better than this place. AF is growing, but it's still miserable. Good luck mods with controlling this place, it sure is tough!

seems like ur part of the problem....always seem like people who complain about things wrong are the one causing the problem....ur statement in itzself proves my point...b4 u go attacing other members...mabey u need to have a look at the AF guidelines

jon@af
08-27-2003, 12:40 PM

Excuse me? Do you think you could be a little more caustic? You hardly know anyone of us, yet you think it's your place to be telling us exactly what we are. Lest we forget that you are a new member here, and a lot of the people here are good people, you have to get to know them. Insulting members such as Darrell(theNOTORIOUSmogg) Is neither wanted, nor tolerated when done in abundance. Im sure he hasnt said a thing to you unless you've said something yourself. You have to give respect to earn it and so far I havent seen a shred from you. You've come into these forums with the idea that we are little children when it is you who is acting the child, not us. If you dont like the way the people here are then go to the other forums of which you speak, but dont complain and insult the members of this site, doing something such as that tells me that you would rather bring attention to yourself than confront the problem first hand which can easily be done by PMing or Emailing Igor. If you have a problem with Darrell (TheNotoriousMogg) private message him, but dont call him an idiot in the forums when you havent said it to him personally. And of the moderators having a tough job? Do you know why they have a hard job? It's because of know-it-all- Newbies such as yourself who come in causing problems and stirring up stink when there is no need for it. They do their jobs very well, and when a problem comes along, they handle it. They know that the other members understand the user guidlines, which you yourself have obviously not read. Now, as I believe I mentioned earlier, you can either accept the fact that people are expressing themselves freely in these forums and in their signature, or you can leave, because if all you are going to do is be rude, then your presence is not wanted.

Graphik Styles
08-27-2003, 01:39 PM
see thats the kind of people i dont like. Ansisk, yes im only 15, but i have no problem with any of the members, and no im not obsessed with stats either. And honestly man who the fuck are you to say that were just little brats taht run around and cry to our mommies when we shat our diaper. Hell i dont know how old you are, but from the sounds of it, your the bitch thats balling your eyes out and crying to everyone because everything isnt the way YOU think it should be. So honestly man just get the hell outta here, before the moderators ban you, because honestly you are bringing nothing to this community, apart from your worthless shit.

YogsVR4
08-27-2003, 08:28 PM
I fed up with these young kids who think that because they are 14 they can go around and insult the 13 year old :shakehead

Little boy - go crawl back into the hole from which you came.

AnsisK
08-27-2003, 11:51 PM
you have to get to know them

It's because of know-it-all- Newbies such as yourself

Makes sense, my friend. I'd say the better part of this forum are reasonably good people (like you that try to make things better). But when someone comes along (Darrel) and says "Then go away (middlefinger)" he is obvioulsy doing what "everything isnt the way YOU think it should be". You all said it, if some comment pisses you off, move on. Do it. Just someone voices their opinion (this thread's starter) and this notorious person comes and voices his opinion, in a completely stupid way. Just take a look at all of the flame wars with people arguing about, say, Euro cars vs. Domestics. Everything anyone can think of is stupid 1/4 mile STATS. They think that one car is better than the next just for the sole reason that it has a few seconds over it in some category. Then along comes another site user and says that he has driven both cars and agrees with thge likenesses of the "statistically less powerful" car. It is those people, the people who can't look at anything other than stats, that piss me off ever so much. They only pick up on the articles where their car wins, completely forgetting about the rest of the pack. Personally I prefer Lotus cars. Wow, do you see me with some huge banner of it? Do you see it in my name? Do you see me advertising this car? Whenever there's an argument, it's always the people that favor their stupid brand. Good for you, these people are completely ignorant of what is going on. Let's all grow up and enjoy this forum properly, and if it is really going to make you sleep better at night, then i can apologize for what I said before. Done. Keep moving... How many inflamatory threads do you see these days? Too many. Damnit why can't people get along! I had to say something. This thread starter obviously dislikes signatures because they are indeed useless clutter, and what can you do? He is just an ADULT who knows something more tidy when he sees it. And why doesn't anyone else see it? Figure it out the answer, it's easy...

jon@af
08-28-2003, 07:41 AM
Darrell was JOKING with you. As Ive stated in another post of mine, the "finger" smiley is generally used when joking around. Im assuming that he, just as others do as well, think you should lighten up a little. Now, can we please stop attacking other members? You're stereotyping us all as if we dont care anything about internals or care about how the engines work, we just care about 1/4 times. You probably read so many of those because sometimes when people get new cares, they become curious as to what their new ride can do. I understand you have some problems that you would like dealt with, as I said earlier, simply PM or get in touch with a moderator. Thank you.

NSX-R-SSJ20K
08-28-2003, 08:14 AM
all newbies seem to take finger smilies as offensive gestures

personnally i miss the rest of the finger gestures

BLU CIVIC
08-28-2003, 09:17 AM
all newbies seem to take finger smilies as offensive gestures

personnally i miss the rest of the finger gestures

:thefinger there's a cactus where my finger's supposed to be :biggrin:

itz kinda funny but he's giving u the finger but somehow people miss the cheesey grin he giving :screwy:

AnsisK
08-28-2003, 11:08 AM
Darrell was JOKING with you. As Ive stated in another post of mine, the "finger" smiley is generally used when joking around. Im assuming that he, just as others do as well, think you should lighten up a little. Now, can we please stop attacking other members? You're stereotyping us all as if we dont care anything about internals or care about how the engines work, we just care about 1/4 times. You probably read so many of those because sometimes when people get new cares, they become curious as to what their new ride can do. I understand you have some problems that you would like dealt with, as I said earlier, simply PM or get in touch with a moderator. Thank you.

There is no way to recognize sarcasm on the internet.

1/4 mile was just an example, probably the best one at that (next to topspeed). The manufacturers give these stats in an attempt for people (like those who use these numbers) to beleive that their car(s) can go that fast. Either they can't, they have a governer, or you have to be a really good driver to get them to go that fast. That is why I hate using these stats? How fast does a stock NSX pull in (claimed) maybe mid 13s? Yeah well I know a guy who owns one and he can't seem to get it under 14.3. What a waste of time. Go out and drive your god damned car, and not in a straight line. The thrill of driving (evo).

I'm not a stupid knowitall noob like you claim, I'm a knowitall noob who hates 1/4 mile :middlefinger:

eliseracer
:bananasmi:

jon@af
08-28-2003, 01:38 PM
I'm not a stupid knowitall noob like you claim, I'm a knowitall noob who hates 1/4 mile :middlefinger:

eliseracer
:bananasmi:

See, now you're getting it :icon16: just be a little loose, dont let the quarter mile times get to you so much.

AnsisK
08-28-2003, 01:56 PM
See, now you're getting it :icon16: just be a little loose, dont let the quarter mile times get to you so much.

You've got it all wrong, the times don't get to tme, it get;s to all those
other people. The people get to me...

jon@af
08-28-2003, 09:27 PM
The people get to me...

Eh, Im sure in time you'll be able to see that not everyone on here is a complete moron. We have quite an abundance of members who have a vast knowledge of cars. If you just wanna vent or something, PM or Instant message me. Though we may seem a bit on the immature side (and some of us are, but hey, that's ok) we're always willing to help if we can.

BLU CIVIC
08-29-2003, 07:43 AM
Eh, Im sure in time you'll be able to see that not everyone on here is a complete moron. We have quite an abundance of members who have a vast knowledge of cars. If you just wanna vent or something, PM or Instant message me. Though we may seem a bit on the immature side (and some of us are, but hey, that's ok) we're always willing to help if we can.

or he can start a thread in STRESS RELEASE :banghead:

AnsisK
08-29-2003, 09:37 AM

Help, eh? Go check out my thread in Sketching and Drawing. That would help, thanks.

klohiq
09-21-2003, 12:35 AM
All I'm trying to do is bring it to light and understand the reasons (if any) for the relatively unrestrained atmosphere here.

Unrestrained? They still remove certain avatars :frown: , so don't act like the gateway to Hell is this forum. You can swear...yes. You can speak (fairly) freely...yes. You don't have complete freedom to say and flame whenever and whatever you want.

Namely Racial things are against the rules...Swastikas, Hitler pics, etc. :shakehead

And if you want you can go to a site that does censor speech and talks about cars. I would rather just hear the words...to me F*ck and Fuck are the same thing :confused: ...and if you can't handle yourself :crying: without astericks then you should maybe go pray or something. :rofl:

check this smilie out...im sure you love it

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

taranaki
09-24-2003, 03:59 AM
This place doesn't seem to have much class - I've seen some pretty rude smilies (middle finger, swear words...) and some pretty offensive signatures. One signature is an animated GIF of a woman taking off her shirt to expose herself (a bra is still there, but still... c'mon).And the other thing, why is there seemingly no restraint to signatures? They apparently can be of any vertical length they want, and any subject matter. It's sometimes sorting through the images to get to the content (the only reason I'm interested in this forum).

Maybe whoever setup vBulletin had fun turning on ALL of the options?

I'm not trying to spoil people's fun, but it seems a little too much.

Sorry,but you are seriously in the minority here.This site is open to view by any person,and we try our best to moderate it with that in mind.We do not allow nudity or flaming,or links to 'adult' material.We also place a 13 years of age limit on our membership,to make sure that all who post are old enough to take responsibility for their posts.Bearing in mind it is a performance car site,the bulk of our members and visitors are going to fit a certain demographic.If you don't like the kind of attitudes that are prevalent among young male petrolheads,don't try to demand higher moral standards,you are likely to get laughed off the board.

As for the complaint about the animated gif....If the sight of a woman's bra offends you,you shouldn't be in church,you should be in therapy.

MDLarson
09-24-2003, 07:42 AM
Sorry,but you are seriously in the minority here.This site is open to view by any person,and we try our best to moderate it with that in mind.We do not allow nudity or flaming,or links to 'adult' material.We also place a 13 years of age limit on our membership,to make sure that all who post are old enough to take responsibility for their posts.Bearing in mind it is a performance car site,the bulk of our members and visitors are going to fit a certain demographic.If you don't like the kind of attitudes that are prevalent among young male petrolheads,don't try to demand higher moral standards,you are likely to get laughed off the board.

As for the complaint about the animated gif....If the sight of a woman's bra offends you,you shouldn't be in church,you should be in therapy.I thought we already reached an understanding, but that's OK. I'll still willing to defend myself. BTW, I don't get laughed off any board.

The animated GIF was more than just a woman's bra. It was of Britney (I think it's her) taking off her jacket in front of a guy or something, with just a bra on. I don't expect others to agree with me or even understand, but that image is like porn to me. Yes, I'm a guy, yes I "like" the image, but I know it is unhealthy for me to lust after a bunch of pixels. I'm married, and that fact especially makes me motivated to stay pure for my wife. Again, I'm not asking people to understand me (because you just don't) but I would expect people to respect my opinions.

That said, I've been hanging out in the WRX forum mostly, and generally don't have a problem anymore with what I've seen.

-Matt

BLU CIVIC
09-24-2003, 08:09 AM
i'm the one that put it in my sig and i'm married :smooch: even showed it too my wife....lusting after a gif is funny :rofl: but itz not porn like material...unless every u close ur eyes during evey victoria secrets commercial....but u might wanna go amish if the purity of ur marriage gets cahllanged when u see a woman in a bra....or ur not too secure in ur marriage...

but i don't understand u nor no i want to....not that intrested in ur personal life :shakehead ....but as it was mentioned...u can always turn the feature to view sigs off....and as taranaki mentoned

Bearing in mind it is a performance car site,the bulk of our members and visitors are going to fit a certain demographic

that meaning mostly young males who like women and cars.... :iagree:

double trouble
10-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Yes, I'm a guy, yes I "like" the image, but I know it is unhealthy for me to lust after a bunch of pixels.

i lust after cacti :thefinger

pixels are HOT!

Sluttypatton
10-09-2003, 03:11 AM
This topic is OLD.

The LH
11-04-2003, 09:09 AM
not to start stuff again. but i saw someone say "swearing is free speech." i hate to bust your bubble, but that's not true in all of the U.S.A.

In part of D.C., W.V., and VA, you can be cited, or arrested for swearing at a cop. Gosh I love that law. It's very funny.

freakray
11-04-2003, 09:41 AM
not to start stuff again. but i saw someone say "swearing is free speech." i hate to bust your bubble, but that's not true in all of the U.S.A.

In part of D.C., W.V., and VA, you can be cited, or arrested for swearing at a cop. Gosh I love that law. It's very funny.

Did you ever think there is a bit of a difference between swearing in general and swearing at a cop?

BLU CIVIC
11-04-2003, 09:54 AM
some people found my "GOALS" sig offensive.....that's why i'm banned :(

btw freakray....got ur email and i'm not banned ;)

The LH
11-04-2003, 09:55 AM
well obviously :P

but there was a car in front of us. in front of that car, was another and he just stopped and turned in a shopping center. didn't use his signal. the guy behind him yelled "you asshole."

he was pulled over and cited. swearing in general can get you cited. he was just going to be told not to do it again, but the dude was a prick. mainly that kind of thing is used for potential drug dealers, or someone carrying some heat. it provides an oppurtunity for a pat down!!

there's a lot more to it than just "swearing is bad."

fastang
11-06-2003, 07:07 PM
A board doesn't have to ban swearing to be professional! We have sponsors, partnerships, and a well trained team to help weed though the miles of posts to ensure people are being civil. That sounds pretty professional to me.
ya! but i aint got no weed... i'll try to stop swearin'... maybe i'll light a 'j' every time i wanna swear, like gum to help quit smokin'. :smokin:
i need a j' :biggrin:

model_girl
11-07-2003, 11:40 AM
Dang this thread is long. LOL.

RedLightning
12-30-2003, 12:44 AM

i see your point.

Omni Freak
12-30-2003, 09:25 AM

whatwas her username again?

BLU CIVIC
01-02-2004, 12:08 AM
LOL....itz like every sig and avatar i put up i had people complain about....but the majority liked it :p but now i have all good stuff....hope noone complains about the monkeys :lol2:

taranaki
01-05-2004, 05:03 AM
tree monkeys are cute,chest puppies are out.

Omni Freak
01-08-2004, 06:41 PM
ok youre married but a picture of a girls Boobies in your avatar?

BLU CIVIC
01-09-2004, 08:07 AM
nothin wrong with that....i'd be bifferent if she didn't know.....besides they're not tangible :p

RedLightning
01-09-2004, 09:28 PM
im really hating this 500 character thing i could not put u p all my rules!

spirit_r
01-15-2004, 01:25 AM
and they're such good rules too! i tried putting my sound system in backwards, the thrust was incredible!

Sluttypatton
01-15-2004, 02:17 AM
Facing subwoofers towards the rear of the car generally makes them louder. I have heard a lot of different explainations for this, but most of them are questionable. Facing them backwards generally makes them louder, but at the expense of sound quality. Unfortunately, many people do this because they see everyone else doing it, not because they understand why it's done.

YogsVR4
01-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Old thread. Drifting debate. Please start another if you have issues.

Add your comment to this topic!