Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

places to buy integra parts

billab2ong
08-23-2003, 05:33 PM
I just tried to buy a Fender Liner for my 94 Integra and the place i tried to buy it from pretty much burned me and hasnt shipped it. its been 20 days too. im working on a way to get a refund/them to just ship it. if i get a refund, what site is a good site to buy it from?

Thanks.

mattyoung33
08-23-2003, 10:03 PM
I just tried to buy a Fender Liner for my 94 Integra and the place i tried to buy it from pretty much burned me and hasnt shipped it. its been 20 days too. im working on a way to get a refund/them to just ship it. if i get a refund, what site is a good site to buy it from?

Thanks.

do a search

billab2ong
08-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Buddy, i asked people for what they deem a good site. i got fucked over by just going on google and doing a search seeing my part isnt here and i cant drive my car since i dont have the liner. So why dont you keep your dumb shit comments to yourself. if you thought my post was stupid just press the little "back" button on your web browser but i was looking for a quality site to buy a part from so i didnt get fucked over. as for you...

Fuck You Prick!

knorwj
08-23-2003, 10:54 PM
first of all calm down he wasn't being dum. people mention great websites all the time, but you are right it may be a little hard to navigate through AF's search results for this particular question. second of all you can drive your car without the fender liner... the inside of the fender may just get a little dirty till you get the liner. third of all i know you have already waited a while but i have found a bunch of sites in the past few months because i need a fender for my teg and generally places that sell fenders will sell the liner, sooo if you can gimme like a day i'll try and sort through some sites for you. I can't assure you they are reliable but at least its something.

Add your comment to this topic!