Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2001 Honda Accord Coupe Ex Leather / Power Seats For Sale

waccoyu
08-23-2003, 03:28 AM
I have the front driver, passenger and rear seats out. I took these seats out 4 months ago to put in Sparco seats. Now, they're just taking up a little too much space in my garage and would like to get rid of them. I live in the Bay Area and prefer to sell these to those living in Northern California to avoid packaging and shipping them.........it gets pretty expensive. The seats are leather in black and are power seats. They're in great condition....no cuts, scratches, or stains. I had my car detailed in the interior and exterior every 4 months, so the leather has been cleaned often and conditioned for protection. In addition, all of my windows are tinted so exposure to UV rays are minimal. I am willing to ship them out, but the buyer needs to pick up the tab on shipping. I don't have any pics, but if a serious buyer needs to see them, I could take some pics of them and email it. Price for the seats - $675. Paypal, please add 3%.

afgiverson
01-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Well my names Abdullah and I live in the bay area...i have a silver 4 door 1998 Honda Accord v6...i am interested in your seats...if you want to work out a deal or somethin..just reply back to my EMAIL ADDRESS which is....... i robbed a bank@aol.com and we can take it from there...thanks

Dookie
09-24-2004, 04:19 PM
HI, i live in Oakland, i was wondering if you would sell your seats for $ 400, let me know 510 672 1288

AccordCodger
09-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Wow, I wonder if he still has them a year later !?

Add your comment to this topic!