how to legalize a japanese car..

08-23-2003, 12:09 AM
hey, guys.
i was wondering, what r the legal steps to legalize a japanese made cars?? i heard its a long process, and it takes a lot of time and money
does anyone know?? thanks!!

08-23-2003, 08:41 PM
Ok, first your going to take all the money you have and give it some guy. Joking. You can try finding an import site on the internet, they usually have a run down of all the is required to get cars from japan. If you want in depth information, contacting these importers directly could net your better results.

08-23-2003, 09:04 PM
and dont bother with an FC, because they wont legalize any japanese car that you can already get here.

09-14-2003, 12:16 PM
What country are you in? In Canada you can have a legal Fc.

09-16-2003, 09:49 AM
I still think it would kick ass to import a 99 RX-7 from Japan or australia... then find a cheap 1993-1995 chassis, then convert all the parts from the 99...

Or better yet, just the Vin plates :grinno:

The first way being much more work, but legal...

Add your comment to this topic!