Previa Supercharger and driveshaft

jumbojoe55
08-22-2003, 01:38 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew how much supercharger oil I need to do a drain and refill for the supercharger. Also I was wondering if anyone knows if I need to put any grease into the driveshaft. I tried looking for the point for where to add the grease, but I couldn't find it. I tried looking at the U-joint as said in the Chilton repair manual, but it wasn't there.

JWatson
09-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Toyota u-joints on the Previa don't have grease fittings. The Supercharger will hold about 130cc's
of Toyota Supercharger oil.

Jeff Watson
Houston,Tx.

wechslerl
11-26-2004, 05:51 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew how much supercharger oil I need to do a drain and refill for the supercharger. Also I was wondering if anyone knows if I need to put any grease into the driveshaft. I tried looking for the point for where to add the grease, but I couldn't find it. I tried looking at the U-joint as said in the Chilton repair manual, but it wasn't there.

I did not know that the supercharger needs oil.
Where do you drain it and refill it and at what intervals?
Thanks wechslerl

98 SNAKE EATER
03-06-2005, 12:37 PM
ttt

I have a 95 S/C and wanna know the same thing....

graveler
03-28-2005, 03:52 AM
ttt

I have a 95 S/C and wanna know the same thing....

If you jack up the car and look behind the supercharger, there is a hex nut at the back/bottom of the S/C to drain the oil. Above to the left, there is a screw in dipstick (mine is yellow). Very tight and you need the kit with the syringe to fill the oil (about $35). Good luck.

rpady
06-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Buy the S/C oil at your local Chevy dealer for $8.00. Enough to do a complete refill.

Add your comment to this topic!