No way to track a SAL parcel?

Jay!
08-19-2003, 11:20 PM
I liked checking where my package was with UPS.

You don't get any updates with SAL until it's at your door, then? :dunno:

joecwlaw
08-20-2003, 12:06 AM
I liked checking where my package was with UPS.

You don't get any updates with SAL until it's at your door, then? :dunno:

about SAL, they do have a track code for each parcel/letter if it is registered, so that you can track the status.

doraemon
08-20-2003, 04:29 AM
Yes sometimes they have a code on the paper that has your data, but... as far as I know, this is not to track it, cause eventhough you use this number in a track service page, you'll get an error, so, after the shops says that they have sent the order... you cannot know anything until you get it in your house if your lucky, or in the post office, for example in Spain, now, a few months ago no, if the weight is more than 500grs, wich is really really easy, in your home only get a nottification, but nothing else, you have to go to the office to get your order :crying:

RallyRaider
08-20-2003, 08:11 AM
I think there are two different types of SAL. One type (parcel I think) can be insured and maybe tracked the other (small package) cannot.

Vric
08-20-2003, 08:32 AM
I think there are two different types of SAL. One type (parcel I think) can be insured and maybe tracked the other (small package) cannot.

true.. if your order is very big (cost a lot in shipping) they will ship as normal parcel and you will have a tracking. they explain that on hlj.

but if it's a small order (3 kit or so) then pray you get what you want in time. no tracking and no confirmation that you have received the package

Jay!
08-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Thanks, guys. That's about what I thought...

Add your comment to this topic!