Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Another Setback

fullbloodchop01
08-19-2003, 10:16 PM
well, looks like im cursed or something. a couple months ago i was involved in a big accident, and nno broken bones, and yoday i break my arm on a damn dirtbike, and worst of all, its my right arm :mad: welli cant drive or play soccer or build for a long time, since i need to have surgery. wish me all luck
:frown:

blasian_man
08-19-2003, 10:21 PM
damn i sorta know how you feel. last night i was in the ER for my little bro, i hope you have big thick veins, otherwise some lady(could be a guy) is gonna be sticking you with a IV needle for a long ass time trying to find one. if they let people in, let someone watch you while your on the morphine, its funny as hell!

get well soon
btw, since youre arm is broke how long did it take you to type the post?

Jay!
08-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Best of luck! :wave:

fullbloodchop01
08-19-2003, 10:27 PM
damn i sorta know how you feel. last night i was in the ER for my little bro, i hope you have big thick veins, otherwise some lady(could be a guy) is gonna be sticking you with a IV needle for a long ass time trying to find one. if they let people in, let someone watch you while your on the morphine, its funny as hell!

get well soon
btw, since youre arm is broke how long did it take you to type the post?
well i already came back from the hospital, morphine and all, didnt seem strong at all :shakehead . and to answer ur other ?n, only took me a couple secondsa, seems like i can type damn fast lefty, i really surprised myself when i tried :smile:

Alien
08-20-2003, 01:47 AM
Best of luck, hope the surgery goes well and you'll be building soon again.

flyonthewall
08-20-2003, 05:10 AM
Right arm eh? :naughty: :evillol: Bummer!

j/k Get well soon!

fullbloodchop01
08-20-2003, 12:23 PM

j/k Get well soon!
:iceslolan :iceslolan

freakray
08-20-2003, 12:37 PM

j/k Get well soon!

It's okay Chris, he said he is pretty good with his left hand too :iceslolan

Hope you get better soon Rui, sucks to have happened to you.

tonioseven
08-20-2003, 01:02 PM
It's okay Chris, he said he is pretty good with his left hand too :iceslolan

Hope you get better soon Rui, sucks to have happened to you. :lol2: What they all said; get well soon! :smile:

chrismcgee
08-20-2003, 01:26 PM

j/k Get well soon!

well i think i should be the one to lower the tone and say how now you got no sex life with your arm outa action :rofl: lol

well get well soon, and dont get any scalpels stuck down your casy while trying to scratch, but i fully expect to see a fully modded arm cast with a kick ass paint job and aftermarket wheels!!!! :rofl:

fullbloodchop01
08-20-2003, 03:44 PM
well i think i should be the one to lower the tone and say how now you got no sex life with your arm outa action :rofl: lol

well get well soon, and dont get any scalpels stuck down your casy while trying to scratch, but i fully expect to see a fully modded arm cast with a kick ass paint job and aftermarket wheels!!!! :rofl:
i was thnking of doing a pretty sweet paintjob myself :smokin:

EMAXX
08-20-2003, 05:02 PM
That has to suck man. Hope you get well soon.

Midnight Racer
08-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Get well soon.

Add your comment to this topic!