Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ferrari vs Lamborghini

360Modena1117
08-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Which company do you think makes the best cars overall? I think Ferrari, because they are the nicest looking cars made, have nicer interior, and most Ferrari models are as fast or almost as fast as their Lamborghini competitors.

TexasF355F1
08-19-2003, 11:27 AM
I like both. I have been a long time Lamborghini and Ferrari lover/fanatic since I was about 5 years old. I appreciate each car for what it can do and the history behind each badge.

NISSANSPDR
08-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Both are very good...I like Ferrari's more b/c of the GTO, F40, 575 Maranello...but Lambo's got the Countach, Miura, Murciélago too...so they are both good....just Ferrari is better

edonis
08-21-2003, 10:33 AM
LAMBO!

I really like both of Lamborghini and Ferrari, but my choice is Lamborghini because I like the Murciealgo and Gallardo styling much better than the Enzo. The Ferrari is ofcoarse a lot more special to own and all, but then comes another factor which makes me adore Lamborghini. Theyre marine engines.. NO other manufacturer manages to make engines so durable, so I gotta say.. Go Lambo!

YogsVR4
08-21-2003, 07:33 PM
I think Ferrari, because they are the nicest looking cars made, have nicer interior, and most Ferrari models are as fast or almost as fast as their Lamborghini competitors.

I would agree with that sentiment EXCEPT for the Countach (sp?) - that is the best damn looking car made except for the Vanquish :naughty:

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

ke65000
08-22-2003, 12:28 PM
i like Ferrari b/c of the GTO and i like Lamborghini b/c of the Diablo so i think they both make very nice cars so its almost a toss up in my mind

blindside.AMG
08-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Lamborghini because they have more of an ahhh-inspiring look to them. Ferrari's can drive right by you and you may never notice. Lamborghini's always gets heads to turn. Although I do love that Ferrari 575....

ETW 355
08-31-2003, 10:38 PM
Ferrari's can drive right by you and you may never notice.
...If your fairly stupid. If some one offered me 10 Diablos, 20 Countachs, and a Murcielago or a 355 Spider and 360 Modena, Ide take the Ferraris... Well maybe not because thats alot of Lambos, but still, I like Ferraris more than Lambos.

ccc880
09-01-2003, 12:01 AM
They are both damn awesome but I have to say Ferrari... I just like the cars they made a little more than the Lambos (except the Diablo).

Jimster
09-01-2003, 12:26 AM
Ferrari- far more Italian flair than Lamborghini- which is owned by ze Chermans- and it shows- they feel cold like all other German auto's

blindside.AMG
09-01-2003, 12:38 AM
...If your fairly stupid. If some one offered me 10 Diablos, 20 Countachs, and a Murcielago or a 355 Spider and 360 Modena, Ide take the Ferraris... Well maybe not because thats alot of Lambos, but still, I like Ferraris more than Lambos.

well i work in beverly hills, i see ferrari's every day. ferrari's designs (except for the enzo) just aren't as eye catching as lamborghini's. that's the point i was trying to get across.

ETW 355
09-02-2003, 03:43 AM
Well, I guess your right... Lamborghinis are quite a sight to see and its almost impossible for one to drive by you without you noticing. I usually dont see Ferraris everyday (untill a 355 Spider arrives in my garage one day) so when theres one near me, I never miss it.

crayzayjay
09-02-2003, 10:40 AM
Only one of these companies has the balls to compete on the world stage - Ferrari

Add your comment to this topic!