Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Integra seats into a Civic

eckoman_pdx
08-19-2003, 05:03 AM
Okay, I know that 94+ Integra seats bolt directly into 92-00 Civics (I have a 92). My question is, can 90-93 Integra seats bolt into a 92 Civic? I can get a good line on some 90-93 second gen Integra seats, $25. I want to know if these bolt directly in, or not (I am pretty sure they don't, but no one can give me an answer). If not, what is required to modify them to fit? I imagine if they don't fit, not much more than bendng the bracket a bit to fit or drilling new holes in the frame rail is required. If the do not directly bolt it, if anyone could tell me ahead of time how to modify it to fit I would appericate it. Thank you.

ssjwizard
08-19-2003, 08:23 AM
if they arent bolt on replacments you will need to engineer a pair of conjoining brackets. you will need to manufacture a bracket that bolts on to the original rails and then bolts to the new seat rail thats it.

eckoman_pdx
08-19-2003, 06:57 PM
if they arent bolt on replacments you will need to engineer a pair of conjoining brackets. you will need to manufacture a bracket that bolts on to the original rails and then bolts to the new seat rail thats it.

Okay, so now that we know that part, does anyone know if the 90-93 integra seats bolt into the 92 civic directly like the 94+ integra seats do?

Add your comment to this topic!