Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

new park avenue

stlcardinalsfan
08-17-2003, 10:01 PM
My dad just bought a 95 Park Avenue yesterday and i wondering if anybody could tell me anything interesting about it. And if you could tell me about park avenues that i would need to know. Thanks for your time

Murco
10-29-2003, 05:14 PM
They are junk and your dad has poor taste...
Anything else?

Flatrater
10-30-2003, 02:39 PM
They are junk and your dad has poor taste...
Anything else?

And that coming from a Firebird owner!! At least he speaks from expierence!

Murco
10-30-2003, 04:43 PM
And that coming from a Firebird owner!! At least he speaks from expierence!

I don't own a Firebird currently, but I do speak from experience... Park Avenues, and most all GM cars from the last 10-15, years are junk... The front-drive GM's are particularly awful, I've owned 4 of them and they were the worst cars for quality and reliability I've ever owned. Roger Smith and Al Penea killed GM with the bean-counting during the 80's. The only reason I have kept the 89 Camaro is it was my first new car and so much of the car has been rebuilt/updated/modified it actually only displaces the same air it orginially did in '89...

Don Gwinn
11-05-2003, 07:38 PM
Most comfortable car I've ever driven, and my other car is a Sedan Deville (albeit a 1989 model.)

The '95 of my experience belongs to my parents. They've run it up to 120,000 miles and now I'm buying it from them since they've bought a newer car. They've already said the newer Chrysler LHS they got is not as comfy, but hey, at least it's ugly. The Buick is mine now.

It has a minor mechanical issue of some sort at the moment, but I've never owned a vehicle without one. ;)

Add your comment to this topic!