Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

This Is What Every Woman Should Look Like

Pages : [1] 2

CivicLx
08-17-2003, 09:13 PM
If so, this world would be a MUCH better place. And I don't mean this in a rude way, but if you don't think this girl is f***** hot, then you need to get your head checked
http://www.carandmodel.com/albums/fmodel_alexia/adb.sized.jpg

SilverY2KCivic
08-17-2003, 09:54 PM
She's definitely hot Mike, but you and I both know we've seen hotter. :D This one IS hot though. :)

CivicLx
08-17-2003, 09:59 PM
shit dude I haven't seen better :iceslolan I dunno, but I think that chick is...ohhhhhh...LOL hopefully she'll be at HIN LA. I guess she's from Oregon but she's moving to LA. When you say we've seen hotter? Are you talking about girls that are asian or hispanic? Do you like either of those races? I wasn't sure if you like white girls or not, but I'm not really feelin them.
BTW, this girl is half guamanian and half mexican

TheNotoriousMogg
08-17-2003, 10:49 PM
this girl is half guamanian and half mexican

ooh a nice mix :naughty:

SilverY2KCivic
08-17-2003, 11:31 PM
shit dude I haven't seen better :iceslolan I dunno, but I think that chick is...ohhhhhh...LOL hopefully she'll be at HIN LA. I guess she's from Oregon but she's moving to LA. When you say we've seen hotter? Are you talking about girls that are asian or hispanic? Do you like either of those races? I wasn't sure if you like white girls or not, but I'm not really feelin them.
BTW, this girl is half guamanian and half mexican

I like all of the above. ;)

I'm white remember. My first like real g/f was black, SOO cute though, and tallish. My next after that was white, she was blah though (red head). My next after that was white also, but blonde. She was hot, but cheatered on me. :mad: My last ex was Mexican. She was hella cute too (a cheerleader also ;) ) but blah, it just didn't work out. Dated for a year and a half with her. We're still friends though. So I'm down with anything! :D Oh, I dated a Japanese girl several months before I met my last ex, she was cool but she could only date within her culture or something like that. Lame I think, but gotta respect the family. I just need me a nice cute and sincere JDM chicky. :grinyes: haha, naw, juat as long as she's attractive, honest and caring, doesn't matter her race to me. That's all I ask for.

TheNotoriousMogg
08-18-2003, 12:25 PM
I like all of the above. ;)
as long as she's attractive, honest and caring, doesn't matter her race to me. That's all I ask for.

:werd: same here :smile:

CivicLx
08-18-2003, 02:39 PM
that's cool man...I pretty much like anything but white girls...I grew up in mostly an all white town...like I haven't lived in Sonora all my life, but I lived there for quite awhile and that town is like 99.9% white people so I got hella tired of them. Most of my gf's have been hispanic.
Shit I was in Japan for so long though so now I don't mind white girls as much...but you gotta agree that hispanic/asian/middle eastern/black whatever...have much more flavor than white girls :biggrin:

TheNotoriousMogg
08-18-2003, 03:13 PM
but you gotta agree that hispanic/asian/middle eastern/black whatever...have much more flavor than white girls :biggrin:

:iagree: white girls bore me :shakehead

CivicLx
08-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Yes...that's a good word...boring...BUT...there is one white girl up in Sonora...Oh my...this girl is HOT!!!!!! :eek: But she ain't a "straight up" white girl so that explains it :iceslolan

But that picture of Alexia Lei...I just think she looks sooooooo secksay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNotoriousMogg
08-18-2003, 08:11 PM
http://carandmodel.com/albums/fmodel_alexia/acd.sized.jpg

all I can say is Yum Yum :jump3:

CivicLx
08-19-2003, 04:31 PM
LOL...Car&Model hooked it up with some good pics!! The ones of her in the skirt are good too. Man Mogg you need to hurry up and come home :grinyes:

TheNotoriousMogg
08-19-2003, 10:28 PM
Man Mogg you need to hurry up and come home :grinyes:

no doubt man, I cant wait too come home...mom is buying my ticket this weekn :thumbsup:

accordztech
08-25-2003, 01:29 AM
if every woman looked like that, i be fukin ur girl lOL...

TheNotoriousMogg
08-25-2003, 02:16 AM
if every woman looked like that, i be fukin ur girl lOL...

is it just me or did that post make absolutly no sense?

kicker1_solo
09-02-2003, 07:10 PM
eh, she's not that hot

CivicLx
09-02-2003, 11:33 PM
Glad to see you're back kicker, but sorry to hear that you're still ON CRACK!!!!! She is fine suckah :iceslolan

90CorollaSR5
09-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Just my opinion, but i'm gonna agree with kicker. I don't find her very attractive.

CivicLx
09-02-2003, 11:41 PM
well you're f***** Canadian so that explains it eh :screwy:

LOL...just playin man :iceslolan I dunno, but I think she's foine!!!

SilverY2KCivic
09-03-2003, 01:24 AM

I'll show you hot! I snapped a pic of this cutie at D1, posing on an S2000.

SilverY2KCivic
09-03-2003, 01:29 AM
And a couple pics I managed to sneak in with some more hotties. The girl next to me (facing me) in the pic with 3 girls, I swear she wanted me because she grabbed me all extra close to her for the pic. :grinyes:

dirty91crx
09-03-2003, 02:14 AM
hahahahahahahaha AF love connection.....IMO shes aight.....

THE4TH
09-06-2003, 12:06 AM
i guess i need my head checked.. :screwy:

dirty91crx
09-06-2003, 12:54 AM
MATT.....ahhhhhhhhhh MATT look at that grill....something doesnt look right....kinda yelloywey.....and the bags under her eyes....hahahaha you might jsut think my grannys hot :rofl: but the clevage is there....yeah baybe

SilverY2KCivic
09-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Camera angle at sunset, fuX0rs up the colors John. ;)

She had a cute butterface going on though, and a BANGIN' body to boot! :cool:

dirty91crx
09-06-2003, 08:44 PM
lol just givin u shiet as always.... :p

superbluecivicsi
09-11-2003, 04:21 AM
shes hot 8======D. but we've seen better.

TheNotoriousMogg
09-11-2003, 05:34 PM

dude I am canadian and I think shes hot :iceslolan

CivicLx
09-12-2003, 11:31 PM
well then you're a very smart Canadian :iceslolan

I just hit her up in frindster.com but from what it says in her profile...I don't think I'm her type...well not completely :disappoin

TheNotoriousMogg
09-15-2003, 01:33 AM
well then you're a very smart Canadian :iceslolan

We are naturally smart...just some of us got the short end of the stick :evillol:

CivicLx
09-15-2003, 01:46 AM
it doesn't matter which end of the stick you got...it matters where you have it...and you probably have it up your ass...or wait...maybe that stick is a moose's antler

Hahahaha...just playin Mogggggggggggggggg :grinyes:

TheNotoriousMogg
09-15-2003, 02:22 AM
it doesn't matter which end of the stick you got...it matters where you have it...and you probably have it up your ass...or wait...maybe that stick is a moose's antler

Hahahaha...just playin Mogggggggggggggggg :grinyes:

lol piss off :evillol:

CivicLx
09-15-2003, 02:30 AM
Okay...but damn...that first pic is just...*sigh* I got a pic with her at HIN LA. She looked good there but not quite as good as in the first pic. Still hot though of course!!

SilverY2KCivic
09-15-2003, 02:16 PM
Man, I can't believe I missed out on seeing Courtney Day at D1 GP. I mean I was there, and so was she, but somehow I didn't see her at Falken's booth. :crying: :banghead:

CivicLx
09-15-2003, 03:32 PM
Man hella guys seem to love Courtney Day. I think she was at HIN but I missed her too. I actually would have been more interested in meeting her bf just because I've chatted with him a few times on importculture.com Like if you had been at HIN, I would have been more interested in meeting you. Maybe not getting a pic together ya know... :lol:
But I've gotten a couple pics with her up here in NoCal and she is pretty cute. She...well you know this...but she's been modeling quite a bit with Tom Ngo's RX7 so they've made the long trip up here a couple times this year.

SilverY2KCivic
09-16-2003, 02:17 AM
Tom is hella cool, I've talked with him before a couple years ago at a Showoff that was at Speedzone down here. His car was right next to Silverbolt's car (the other mod of this forum that's never here, hehe). But yeah, damn I jealous you've met her TWICE! :crying: :licka:

clubcav_com
09-16-2003, 11:08 AM
DAYUUUUMMMM

www.RateMyHonda.com
Is your honda nice...or rice?
www.RateMyHonda.com

CivicLx
09-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Yeah I remember seeing that pic of Silverbolt's car from the Showoff at Speedzone. You know I've been by there quite a few times when I go to Industry but I've never been there.
Well yeah...so today's one of those days...Oh but I didn't really meet Courtney. I just got a pic with her. I don't even think it was twice; just once I think :smile:

JDMsweetz
09-19-2003, 02:31 PM
Someone..how the hell do I post pics???

CivicLx
09-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Take the URL of the pics and then click on the little mountainy looking icon. The icon is right below the font.

SilverY2KCivic
09-19-2003, 04:14 PM
http://webmail.aol.com/attachment/T1VUQk9Y/7159010/2.4/image/jpeg/base64/inline/ygp598C.jpg

My New Puppppy!!!!! :-D

Didn't work.

Try doing this. Save the picture onto your computer, then in your post, click on "manage attachments" just below the window where you type your post. Then just locate the file, and attach it to the post that way.

CRXtc
09-19-2003, 06:13 PM
And a couple pics I managed to sneak in with some more hotties. The girl next to me (facing me) in the pic with 3 girls, I swear she wanted me because she grabbed me all extra close to her for the pic. :grinyes:

all of them were ugly

CRXtc
09-19-2003, 06:15 PM
I'll show you hot! I snapped a pic of this cutie at D1, posing on an S2000.

also ugly, WTF is up with her grill?

CRXtc
09-19-2003, 06:15 PM
If so, this world would be a MUCH better place. And I don't mean this in a rude way, but if you don't think this girl is f***** hot, then you need to get your head checked
http://www.carandmodel.com/albums/fmodel_alexia/adb.sized.jpg

WTF? d00d she is far from hot.....she is fugly man

JDMsweetz
09-21-2003, 03:50 PM
CivicLx..youve been too nice on helping me post this damn pic of my puppy...so here i go again...

You have already attached this file to a post. If you need to refer to this file it can be found in this thread: This Is What Every Woman Should Look Like

and that is what I got!! Grrrr!!

SilverY2KCivic
09-21-2003, 08:03 PM
CivicLx..youve been too nice on helping me post this damn pic of my puppy...so here i go again...

You have already attached this file to a post. If you need to refer to this file it can be found in this thread: This Is What Every Woman Should Look Like

and that is what I got!! Grrrr!!

I think maybe you might have deleted the post with the pic in it. :frown: if you'd like, you could email it to me, I'll private message you with my email address, then I'll post it up for you. :)

JDMsweetz
09-21-2003, 09:32 PM
I think maybe you might have deleted the post with the pic in it. :frown: if you'd like, you could email it to me, I'll private message you with my email address, then I'll post it up for you. :)

Well, I figured if I deleted it then it would lemme post it again..correctly. I guess not. :nono: But Hey, at least I am kinda car smart, right? lol Thanks :)

SilverY2KCivic
09-21-2003, 10:08 PM
Well, I figured if I deleted it then it would lemme post it again..correctly. I guess not. :nono: But Hey, at least I am kinda car smart, right? lol Thanks :)

hehe, true enough.

I think when you post a pic (uploading it as an attachment) even if you delete the post, I believe the pic still remains on the server, just a matter of knowing the address to it. :confused:

Without further adeu, JDMsweetz in her beauty, and her new puppy, Rayna. :)

dirty91crx
09-22-2003, 01:28 AM
http://www.carandmodel.com/albums/fmodel_alexia/adb.sized.jpg ok now i can agree this one is hot....and that one girl up above me too....cute n inocent looking....looks a lil young for me though :frown:

JDMsweetz
09-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Maybe I should post my pics where I look a bit older..so I can jock the guys on here.. :grinno: Joking. By the way, I'm not one of those girls that diss on other girls because (dumb reasons go here). But yah..that girl you guys posted isn't all that cute..Maybe it's just the pic. :) Cuz she looks like she has potential of looking pretty..Lol if that made sense.

Lyna

actually her abs, i think thats it. she is pretty. minus the abs. :confused:

SilverY2KCivic
09-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Maybe I should post my pics where I look a bit older..so I can jock the guys on here.. :grinno: Joking. By the way, I'm not one of those girls that diss on other girls because (dumb reasons go here). But yah..that girl you guys posted isn't all that cute..Maybe it's just the pic. :) Cuz she looks like she has potential of looking pretty..Lol if that made sense.

Lyna

I'm not digging her face that much. :confused: But whatever, she's alright I guess. A girl doesn't have to be a model though to impress me. Most models I've met seem pretty stuck up actually. Not a good attitude to have in my book, but when you get jocked left and right 24/7, I guess ones has to have some sort of defense to it all.

SilverY2KCivic
09-22-2003, 01:39 AM
Maybe I should post my pics where I look a bit older..so I can jock the guys on here.. :grinno:

Lyna

I certainly wouldn't be one of those... :redface: LOL!

dirty91crx
09-22-2003, 02:02 AM
I'm not digging her face that much. But whatever, she's alright I guess. A girl doesn't have to be a model though to impress me. Most models I've met seem pretty stuck up actually. Not a good attitude to have in my book, but when you get jocked left and right 24/7, I guess ones has to have some sort of defense to it all. i hear ya....the girls ive met that were like model quality thought they were better than everyone around them...i tend to settle for a girl who has a playfull persona....but the models are always nice too look at! :licka:

SilverY2KCivic
09-22-2003, 02:15 AM
i hear ya....the girls ive met that were like model quality thought they were better than everyone around them...i tend to settle for a girl who has a playfull persona....but the models are always nice too look at! :licka:

True that man, I'm a pretty down to Earth guy, so as long as a girl has a good personality and the related, I won't be a punk nd only accept a supermodel type. SOO over rated anyways. :rolleyes:

CRXtc
09-22-2003, 09:45 AM

Lyna

you are hot......you are actually WAY hot

CRXtc
09-22-2003, 09:46 AM
I'm not digging her face that much. :confused: But whatever, she's alright I guess. A girl doesn't have to be a model though to impress me. Most models I've met seem pretty stuck up actually. Not a good attitude to have in my book, but when you get jocked left and right 24/7, I guess ones has to have some sort of defense to it all.

yes thats because they look good and they know it.....i have met a few models who are VERY down to earth though....but most of them are stuck up bitches

CivicLx
09-22-2003, 01:12 PM
Dude...ette...JDMSweetz...I thought you were a guy!!!! I was like...why is this guy trying to post a pic of his puppy? He must be a fag! LOL...hahahaha

Naw just playin about the fag part, but I seriously just thought you were a guy. If that's your pic in your avatar, you're cute...

CRXtc
09-22-2003, 02:05 PM
Dude...ette...JDMSweetz...I thought you were a guy!!!! I was like...why is this guy trying to post a pic of his puppy? He must be a fag! LOL...hahahaha

Naw just playin about the fag part, but I seriously just thought you were a guy. If that's your pic in your avatar, you're cute...

no no no, since she doesnt look like that ugly whore you posted on the first page shes not for you........ :disappoin..... :nono:......so jdmsweetz....how you doin? :naughty: :naughty:

JDMsweetz
09-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Lol..I love these cute lil smileys!! Anyway thanks for the compliment..that's sweet of you :) As for my avatar..Yeah, that'd be me just playing with the camara a lil while back...Oh, question..does anyone have a B-Series Hydro Tranny for sale?? If so, gimme a price..unless you live in Sac or anywhere north until you get to Portland, Oregon..Wait no, just gimme a price! Please and Thank You :)

...Oh..and I'm doing GOOD...how YOU doin?? :biggrin:

And yes, I am a FEMALE. Lol..CivicLX..Oh man oh man!!

CRXtc
09-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Lol..I love these cute lil smileys!! Anyway thanks for the compliment..that's sweet of you :) As for my avatar..Yeah, that'd be me just playing with the camara a lil while back...Oh, question..does anyone have a B-Series Hydro Tranny for sale?? If so, gimme a price..unless you live in Sac or anywhere north until you get to Portland, Oregon..Wait no, just gimme a price! Please and Thank You :)

...Oh..and I'm doing GOOD...how YOU doin?? :biggrin:

And yes, I am a FEMALE. Lol..CivicLX..Oh man oh man!!

PM me....i might have something for you

JDMsweetz
09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
Latest Reputation Received 9 points total
Thread Date Comment
cold air intake 09-20-2003 01:29 PM Don't give advice on subjects you don't understand.

Hey, what's up with that?? I don't get what it is..I was just playing around on this forum thing..It was a Girls on Gir;s topic..some chick asked what cold air intake was so I gave her my opinion..go read it. what the hell did i do wrong? :( Hmph..mean people. :flipa:

Add your comment to this topic!