Napa crew beach trip 08-16-03

08-17-2003, 02:57 AM
Anyways, me and some peope headed out there and chilled ... it was dope ... heres some pics

mobbin out there

I really hadda go so i pulled over right quick

few scenery shots my boy snapped out the window

Parked ... thats my friends 85 beamer in front of my car

us gettin faded ...

Jon drinkin a 40 of mgd which he later spilled on the blanket

seans too weak to drink beer, got the hard lemonade

pretty faded still in this pic ... good thing i had them shades on .. yall cant tell

sean packin up

cruisin back

followin sean to target

this "fixed up" civic parked by me

so then we rolled to mountain mikes in ronhert park for this party ... nissan240boy's ride

5th gen hatch with a crvtec (b20/b16 head) in it

my 91 civic and seans 85 bmw 318

sean tryin to steal nissan240boys soda

so then we went to the REAL party

and were wondering if we were at the right house when the guys in the green hatch showed up and lead the way in

some party pics

so then i cruise back to napa and its cruise night .. which lasted till about 10:30 when the cops told everyone to roll out ... took some pics ... heres this guy i went to high school withs street bike

little truck backed under the big one

to give you guys an idea of how tall the lifted truck was ... im 6' 6" and if i stand next to it im eye level with the headlights.

anyways sorry i dont got more beach pics ... pretty faded ... all in all a great day

08-17-2003, 03:02 AM
well cool pics Melt...cept we could been w/o you posting pics of you pissing or you explaining too use what a B20 is...but none the less, did you score with any of those chicks there?...lemme guess you let me down again :thumbsdow

08-17-2003, 03:07 AM
im afraid i did let you down yet again :headshake

08-17-2003, 04:25 PM
im afraid i did let you down yet again :headshake

:nono: :slap: :twak: :swear:

Add your comment to this topic!