Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cadillac Escalade EXT

General _Motors
11-28-2001, 09:55 PM
i want one but i dont have 49,990 for one it comes with 345- hp and subwoofer i would get a black one

i love it do you like it ?

Mclaren F1
12-09-2001, 11:48 PM
it looks very nice, i read a review about it in a magazine and they said it was looking to do well hopefully. Escalades are the shit!:bathroom:

DMC12
03-18-2002, 03:55 PM
I want one, too. Guess I'll just have to sell more weed, or crack.

"MSRP : $51,540.00 SABLE BLACK, PEWTER LEATHER"

Stoned Raider
04-04-2002, 12:44 AM
I like the red one

http://store.310motoring.com/image/sku/473/2/EscaladeEXT_LG

But I still like regular Escalade better

http://310motoring.com/gallery/feature/ftrpop_01.jpg

:cool:

CopperHed210
05-18-2002, 09:58 PM
The Cadillac Escalde is my dream car! I would pay any amount of money for one of these. There not shit but the greatest SUV/Pick-up on the market today.

Ando_Rules
06-24-2002, 04:33 PM
i know i wish i could get an escalde but then again im too young and i dont have the money but oh well, i like the EXT version but the regular version is more to my taste liking i would get either version in black, blue, sliver, or orange

NFS_SRT-10
07-18-2002, 02:02 AM
what do u think of this EXT
http://www.geocities.com/clintj17/escalade_ext.jpg

CopperHed210
07-23-2002, 11:18 PM
Thats a wicked sweet truck.Dont look much like an EXT but its still really nice.I would still rather have the Escalade.Now is that Dodge a truck someone customized or are they going out on the market directly from Dodge?

NFS_SRT-10
07-24-2002, 05:16 PM
that is the concept but they do plan on putting one into production sometime in the 2003 market

mattyoung33
01-11-2003, 07:12 PM
BLING BLING!!

supermanbenz
01-11-2003, 10:31 PM
Oh shit datz da first time i saw an escalade in red. looks sic.

someone said havin escalades in all colors. man... dat would really be da bomb

watre think is cooler, the escalade or da escalade ext...

on da realz i had orgasm first time i tried dis out........jus wish i had da cash moneyyyyy:

SuPeRcAr_MaN
01-12-2003, 02:38 PM
NFS, that one pic didn't work for me :( Can you link it or something please.

BTW, the Escalade EXT was just GM trying to make an Escalade out of an Avalanche. It worked pretty good, but the regular Escalade is still my favorite.

Scott 02
01-21-2003, 09:32 PM
I like the Regular Escalade better than the EXT. Not sure why Cadillac tried to make anouther avalanche with Cadillac name on it when both were made by GM:confused: Maybe i will get one some day. I wouln't Thug it out like i see the gangstas do.

NFS_SRT-10
03-31-2003, 11:18 AM
i would if i could remeber where i got it, i think i had posted it on my webpage and since then i have taken it off forgetting about it bein posted here, sorry dude...if i find it i will repost it

Scott 02
03-31-2003, 03:08 PM
BTW, supermanbenz. Nice Escalade pic. :cool:

hawk_196
06-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by SuPeRcAr_MaN
BTW, the Escalade EXT was just GM trying to make an Escalade out of an Avalanche.Its the same car really. They're both owned by GM so a lot of the parts on both cars are the same. The Avalance had a great idea, but it wasn't selling as much as a newer SUV, the escalade. I guess GM thought "Lets put these two together and see what happens".

peace

AirAllen01
06-11-2003, 10:40 AM
I never did like the Avalanche, and slapping an Escalade front end on didn't help. If you really want one then get the bright blue one, it's the best lookin one with the chrome wheels. If I find a pic, I'll post it.

BLU CIVIC
06-11-2003, 11:05 AM
I THINK ITZ A WASTE OF MONEY....LIKE THIS TOO....not worth no $52,500

AirAllen01
06-11-2003, 11:06 AM
Found a pic, but I don't like the rims. This is just to see the color.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/724714Escalade.jpg

Jimster
06-12-2003, 02:24 AM
I disagree with everything said here- the EXT and- Escalade alltogether for that matter- is a tasteless piece of shit- just shamelessly rebadged Chevrolet'/GMC's selling to FAR too much. And they are as ugly as sin they are also rather pointless- seeing as they lack any real offroad ability.

Grand Cherokees are 10,000,000 times better than these shitboxes I'm afraid.

Easily makes my list of the 10 worst vehicles on sale.

tdnyc
07-03-2003, 12:15 PM
I disagree with everything said here- the EXT and- Escalade alltogether for that matter- is a tasteless piece of shit- just shamelessly rebadged Chevrolet'/GMC's selling to FAR too much. And they are as ugly as sin they are also rather pointless- seeing as they lack any real offroad ability.

Thats your opinion. Many of the members on the board like this SUV/SUT. I being one of them. The Escalade is very unique looking, totally different from anything on the road.

Grand Cherokees are 10,000,000 times better than these shitboxes I'm afraid

I don't even see how you can compare a Grand Cherokee to a Escalade.
Here are some strengths and weaknesses for a Grand Cherokee
Strengths Weaknesses
-Handleing and ride- -Reliability(espesially earlier models)-
-Responsiveness- -Build Quality-
-Design- -Room-
-Comfort- -Engine Refinment(six)-

The Escalade has all of those strengths and more and the Escalade also defys those weeknesses. Again, you can't compare a Cherokee to a Escalade. Im not saying the Cherokee is junk, but the Escalade is far from a POS and its the better SUV.
-Size-

tdnyc
07-03-2003, 12:19 PM
Here are some strengths and weaknesses for a Grand Cherokee
Strengths
-Responsiveness-
-Design-
-Comfort-
-Handleing and ride-
Weaknesses
-Reliability(espesially earlier models)-
-Build Quality-
-Room-
-Engine Refinment(six)-

Sorry about that last post. Those stats were hard to read.

DMC12
07-03-2003, 03:32 PM
The benefit of the Caddy is FLEXIBILITY! You have options:

Carry cargo like a pickup.

Protect cargo from the elements like an SUV.

Go out to dinner at McDonald's or the Four Seasons.

Carry massive amounts of people while never sacrificing comfort.

Race or out-run other drivers.

Rally down winding roads just for the fun of it.

Go down dirt roads.

Park in normal sized spots.

...I could go on & on...

tdnyc
07-03-2003, 07:23 PM
True to that.

Jimster
07-04-2003, 03:50 AM
The Jeep Grand Cherokee that I nearly bought was a solidly pieced together car with minimal panel gaps and build faults- I disagree taht the build quality of Cherokees is bad in the least bit- the Escalade is no prize pig in vehicle quality either- especially for the price.

Of courset he Escalade has a lot of room- but you have to expect that with something that size. I would be gutted if it didn't offer sufficient room.

I'm sure if you cruise the board- you will find that FEW AFers like the Escalade-there was a big thread in Cars I love/Cars I hate discussing how much the Escalade was useless- and vulgar. Which it is.

In the age of the VW Touareg however- you can only wonder how much more inferior American SUV's are going to look

tdnyc
07-04-2003, 06:15 PM
The build quality of the Jeep also came from a consumer report, as did the Escalade also.

Add your comment to this topic!