Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Legacy B4 -> September

hirofkd
08-14-2003, 10:30 PM
Much anticipated Legacy B4 RSK (renn sport kompressor) is confirmed to be released in September.
I wonder how may people are interested in 4dr sedans, because you know... It's a JDM and not a sprots car, but I own a half of a Legacy sedan in Japan (dad owns the other half of its value), so I have to have the kit. (Mine isn't the turbo, but it's got HID and Bilstein standard.)

New Impreza, new NSX, RX-8 and B4... funny, I start liking Fujimi. :)

freakray
08-14-2003, 10:53 PM
So if that is coming out now, we can assume it will be the current body style as seen in the USA, or the new body style available in Japan?

Opinions on converting it to a GT?

Mikke
08-15-2003, 12:27 AM
Much anticipated Legacy B4 RSK (renn sport kompressor) is confirmed to be released in September.
I wonder how may people are interested in 4dr sedans, because you know... It's a JDM and not a sprots car, but I own a half of a Legacy sedan in Japan (dad owns the other half of its value), so I have to have the kit. (Mine isn't the turbo, but it's got HID and Bilstein standard.)

New Impreza, new NSX, RX-8 and B4... funny, I start liking Fujimi. :)

I'm still pretty far from actually starting to like Fujimi, but at least they are releasing some new kits, unlike Tamiya. :twak:

ZoomZoomMX-5
08-15-2003, 08:52 AM
I assume that it's the current B4, not the new 2005 being shown at Frankfurt? I wasn't interested in yet another wagon (I've got the Aoshima versions and the newer one just isn't worth buying IMHO), so I actually would like to get the B4 sedan. Glad I waited.

If the B4 is the current style, I'll assume that Fujimi eventually updates to a new body/interior and keep the chassis and do a 2005 version next (as they did w/the new STi). The 2005 Lecacy's look very, very nice.

ozstrider
08-15-2003, 09:25 AM
Bout time Fujimi bought out another Subaru. Not just WRX's and STi's. I cant wait to see this model.

subyfanatic
08-15-2003, 10:33 AM
I'm happy to see any Subaru kits, I have all the Subaru kits that have been released up to this point including the current body style Legacy wagons (I'm a bigger fan of wagons), I'm looking forward to the B4 sedan and it's optional parts so I can kitbash and make a wagon version also. Still have my fingers crossed for a Forester and WRX wagons (2003 and 2004 style.)

Bigg "E"

Rtuned
08-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Finally a B4 Sedan... :lol2: :lol2: I been waiting for these days... Now I can build Midnight Wagan series...
Thanks for the info... :thumbsup:

Rtuned :p :p :lol2:

tonioseven
08-15-2003, 11:34 AM
I'm very happy it's being released! Now I can build one of my favoritecars from GT2!! I have a yellow one that kicks Arse!!! :sunglasse :ylsuper: Fujimi is trying to win us over! Especially if Hiroaki is starting to like them! :p

hirofkd
08-15-2003, 12:37 PM
It will most likely be the BE5, the previous version in Japan, current version in the U.S., don't know about other countries.
Even though it's not the latest one (BL5), there are many interesting modeling subjects, such as Blitzen by Porsche Design and S401 by STi, as well as Prova and Wangan tuned ones.

And probably a few years later, Fujimi might make the BL(sedan)/BP(wagon) chassis. It only needs a new body, wheel and dashboard, as we know from many many Fujimi products. ;)

Jay!
08-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Much anticipated Legacy B4 RSK (renn sport kompressor) is confirmed to be released in September.I'm interested in new Scoobies! :D

rabbitboy_100
08-20-2003, 08:19 AM
Can't wait for this one either. This and the RX-8 would be soo kewl to create

Add your comment to this topic!