Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tiny Import deals

God|Zilla168
08-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Went to Tiny Imports to get a few models because I wanted the free set of wings. Anyways I got the Avex dome nsx and clk GTR both were like 17 bucks and 18 bucks Man cheaper then going to the store to buy it. Then when I went back to see if I could get another nsx saw that they were both taken off the list. Glad I got them when I had a chance. Even with shipping is still cheaper. The deals you can find on the net. hehehe

Anyways shipping it on monday so I should get it by wednesday or thursday.

Think i got a good deal??

I think there should be a post on just deals on the net I was glad someone posted the deal about the free set of wings or I would have never realized it.

So if you want a free set of wings and are looking for some decent deal for this month I think you should pay a vist to tiny imports

Boudine
08-11-2003, 01:46 AM
Damn...that's a good deal!

I also just made a purchase from them as well. I was going to wait til another 2 weeks. But then I noticed that for the free 3 set of wings that they said the offer ends by Aug. 30 or "while supplies last". I didn't catch the "while supplies last" portion last time so I just went ahead and made my order today. Don't want to end up regretting it if the supplies run out :biggrin:

Add your comment to this topic!