Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Idea or not?

Modgod
08-10-2003, 09:33 PM
I had bought a AMT the fast and the furious supra and was opening the hatch then it kind broke and cut my finger pretty bad but thats a long story and ive ordered a brand new supra and wanted to make my old one a crashed Burnt diorama and I was going to melt some parts and use foil to make it a crash scene paint it with cheap paint and then burn it :angryfire on the sidewalk and then of course when all parts look like there was trouble and then after the deed is done get some fire fighter figures and some road pavement from hobby lobby and make it look like a fire fight scene.

SonyMobile
08-10-2003, 10:44 PM
sounds cool to me, better than throwing all the parts away! would look pretty cool, and be something origional. go for it, cant hurt to try it?:icon16:

Modgod
08-10-2003, 10:58 PM
I took out the nitrous bucket seats and amps for other models I will have.

blasian_man
08-10-2003, 11:04 PM
post some pics, when its on fire too, rubbing alcohol and some hairspray make great special effects

pettercardoso
08-11-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Modgod
I had bought a AMT the fast and the furious supra and was opening the hatch then it kind broke and cut my finger pretty bad but thats a long story and ive ordered a brand new supra and wanted to make my old one a crashed Burnt diorama and I was going to melt some parts and use foil to make it a crash scene paint it with cheap paint and then burn it :angryfire on the sidewalk and then of course when all parts look like there was trouble and then after the deed is done get some fire fighter figures and some road pavement from hobby lobby and make it look like a fire fight scene.

Damn! That's a long long sentence....Don't you use any ponctuation AT ALL?! :D :biggrin2:

EMAXX
08-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Sounds pretty cool. I burned 2 trucks yesterday for a junkyard sence.:smile:

Everyone is following Camaro. He burns a car, then everyone wants too. Including me.:biggrin:

Add your comment to this topic!