Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Pictures not visible?!

Mulsanne
08-08-2003, 05:29 AM
Hi there,
it´s been a long time!
Why do I can´t see the pictures in many threads? I´m using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Browser also. In many thread the pictures are not showing up! In others they work. Do you know what I have to do?

tonioseven
08-08-2003, 07:27 AM
Maybe yo uhave a firewall that's preventing them from showing up?:dunno:

TURBO_EK4
08-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by tonioseven

I disabled mine and now I see all the pics.

Honoturtle
08-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by tonioseven
This happen to me right after they changed servers, but now I no longer have to disable mine. Running Norton Personal Firewall?

Mulsanne
08-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Iīm using Windows XP with the integrated firewall. The problem after switching off the firewall is still the same: In some threads the pics work in others they donīt work. Do you have other ideas?

Nobbys Nuts
08-09-2003, 03:55 AM
I have been having trouble for the last week only whenever I read any of P Mans posts that are meant to have a pic. Like the one re Haze Grey. I tried turning my firewall off and it didn't make any diff. Don't have a prob seeing any one elses at moment.

blueboost
08-09-2003, 05:44 PM
if you have firewall software turn it off or disable it
such as
norton internet securities
mcafee firewall
blackice
zonealarm
etc...

if you have any of that stuff do like I said and REBOOT. if it still doesn't work...

open internet explorer and click tools, then internet options
click over to the security tab and chk your security level. click default level to go back to defaults.

if that doesn't work, you can pay me +$40/Hr and I'll come fix it for you.
:icesangel

hiver77
08-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Same for me too.

I cant see pics from p-man (nooooo!!!! :swear: ) and gt1 (everybody said his models are cool, I cant see!!!).

What's the problem here... arent they linking pics to some non-AF sites that I just cant connect or something?

Add your comment to this topic!