Rebuilt my T II Engine harness

dayna240sx
08-06-2003, 03:23 PM
I finally finished rebuilding my engine harness...

Took out and replaced all the redundant illogical ground wires... addes more wires to power my additional injector, and tach driver to my AIC,

simplified everything, have some 10awg gorund wires leading from the ground hole on the int housing to the chassis, and direct to the battey.

I wire-tied each branch, taped the whole thing with friction tape, then blue electric tape.
Some guy i know may be buying the car... and he wants this Silver/Blue theme, so i taped it blue, instead of black, and am replacing all the vac lines with blue sillcone.. I feel bad because it is a bit on the ricey side, but is still functional, and It needs to be there anyway, so I guess the color thing isn't a big deal...

Anyway, let me know what you think... more pictures to come, after i get it all re-installed....

Myrrdex
08-07-2003, 05:40 AM
yeah kinda ricey but it works and does your mazda have that blue 'mazda' on the front of it too like in your sig? is that also for the buyer or is that stock or did you do that for looks?
or does it add 50 hp or something:bananasmi just kidding about that last question.

dayna240sx
08-07-2003, 12:04 PM
The RX-7 in my Sig is MY Turbo..

I put decals on the hood and on the rear fenders to stay compliant in Mazda Motorsports contingency program.

I Needed to rebuild the harness anyway, but the new owner wants a Silver/Blue theme, it already has the Blue leather, he wants to have the intake polished... etc..

Add your comment to this topic!