To all the true racer gurls in this forum

rrglo
08-06-2003, 12:28 PM
Hey wassup ladies,

Im a leader of an up and coming race team, and was lookin to see if there are any racer gurls that know what they are doin, to become the first female members of the crew. if your interrested just post up. let me know age, location, vehicle, mods, tears, rips, ect. post pictures of ur cars, and a short bio on urself.

issa_celicagurl
08-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Hi, My name is Marissa. I'm kind of a young one. lol..I'm a senior in high school and I'm 16 years old. I live in Fillmore, Ca. Right now I'm working on a couple of cars. My main project is my 89' civic hatch. It's a b18 with an ls-v head, turbo charged, intake, exhaust system, headers, port and polished head, etc. I bought this car as a project it needs work on the interior and body work. It needs a new paint job. As for the interior: new upholstrey, and side panels repaired. The current color of this hatchy....Grey(that's interior and exterior). It sits on 17's with racing hart rims and a wings west body kit. My battery is hooked up in the trunk of the car. I also have a JVC system with Pioneer speakers. If you'd like to know more about me and my car. Please get a hold of me through either my AIM: Issa Celicagurl or e-mail me at issa_celicagurl8@yahoo.com Thank You for taking the time to read this.

SilverY2KCivic
08-06-2003, 07:22 PM
I'm totally impressed. So what got a girl like you out in Fillmore into imports and fixing them up to the extent of your hatch? Mad props! :cool:

99civic03
08-06-2003, 08:14 PM
Right now I'm working on a couple of cars. My main project is my 89' civic hatch. It's a b18 with an ls-v head, turbo charged, intake, exhaust system, headers, port and polished head, etc.

How do you have a turbo, intake, and header?

Major props to you if what you say is true.

whiteracer
08-07-2003, 11:57 AM
there's needs to be more girls like her just a little closer to where i live....

gotvtecrx
08-14-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by 99civic03

How do you have a turbo, intake, and header?

Major props to you if what you say is true.

:confused: b18 with ls-v head????do you mean ls (b18a or b18b) block with b18c or b16a head

dayna240sx
08-15-2003, 11:16 PM
Hi, My name is Marissa. I'm kind of a young one. lol..I'm a senior in high school and I'm 16 years old. I live in Fillmore, Ca. Right now I'm working on a couple of cars. My main project is my 89' civic hatch. It's a b18 with an ls-v head, turbo charged, intake, exhaust system, headers, port and polished head, etc. I bought this car as a project it needs work on the interior and body work. It needs a new paint job. As for the interior: new upholstrey, and side panels repaired. The current color of this hatchy....Grey(that's interior and exterior). It sits on 17's with racing hart rims and a wings west body kit. My battery is hooked up in the trunk of the car. I also have a JVC system with Pioneer speakers. If you'd like to know more about me and my car. Please get a hold of me through either my AIM: Issa Celicagurl or e-mail me at issa_celicagurl8@yahoo.com Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Yeah, "headers" and a turbo... I want to see pictures.... And why would you do all this stuff to make your car fast, then slap a heavy body kit, big heavy rims, and a system? I dont think you know what your doing...

99civic03
08-17-2003, 11:00 AM
I pmed this girl and she says she has DC Sport Header AND the custom manifold for the turbo :screwy:

Neutrino
08-17-2003, 09:22 PM
I pmed this girl and she says she has DC Sport Header AND the custom manifold for the turbo :screwy:
:rofl: :lol:

hotgrlzracin
08-24-2003, 11:04 PM
dont mind the spelling errors. lol
bio
my name is liz, i live in indiana, i'm 26, i have always liked cars and always had a thing for racing.
my father (before i was born) used to drag race and build cars. i believe it's in my blood. he became ill (passed away 11yrs ago-RIP) and was unable to cont to work on cars and race. so i'm keeping him alive by reliving the things he once did.
i can turn a wrench, i hate getting under the car (fear of it falling), i dont mind getting dirty, and I LOVE SPEED!
i will be the first to tell you i dont know a lot about cars but i do know more than most girls and i cont to learn more everyday. as a matter of fact i just tore down my first honda motor. nothing special but it's a start. i have seen a few motor swaps done. i know more about hondas than any other car.

my current project car:
97 civic ex coupe, dc 4-2-1header, intake, skunk2 coils, Si exhaust, 15 inch steelies w/ 2002 hubcaps, oh and a 2002 civic ex shift knob (lol).
future plans
boost the SOHC motor, build the bottom end, some decent racing rims. nothing outragous because i cant afford it!
previous cars:
90 civic HB (standard) 4sp. purchased this car w/ a blown motor. watched my boyfriend drop in a motor from a 97 civic dx. raced it at the track, blew the 4sp tranny, put a 5sp si tranny in it and never made it to the track after that. then we put the dc header in w/ intake.
w/ this car i was more focused on looks. not show looks but making the car look better than it did. the body was in good shape but the inside needed some tlc. i installed (myself) an integra center console/arm rest, Si front and back seats. (it came w/ those nasty pleather seats). the car was gold in color so it had a shit brown interior. so you see why i wanted to fix all of that.
im a mini trucker for life:
i started out driving trucks. i had two 95 s-10s that i loved very much. both were mini trucks to a point. nothing fancy but i had plans to make them both fast, just never made it that far. not enough income to do what i wanted at that time. ( i was in my late teens and early 20's)
had a 88 ninja 600r w/ jet kit:
never raced it at the track but i did have fun w/ this bike for 2yrs. i miss it very much!
see pics below

99civic03
08-28-2003, 12:32 AM
Its cool to see a girl who actually does know something about cars. Your story is A LOT more beleivable than that celica gurls story...Yeah, I have the DC Sport Header S!! AND the turbo manifold AND the CAI hahaha :rofl: By the way, any more pics of your car that u may have please share.

hotgrlzracin
08-28-2003, 12:54 AM
Its cool to see a girl who actually does know something about cars. Your story is A LOT more beleivable than that celica gurls story...Yeah, I have the DC Sport Header S!! AND the turbo manifold AND the CAI hahaha :rofl: By the way, any more pics of your car that u may have please share.

thanks!!

i will post a few more pics. i just took some of these sunday. they might be small but i couldnt help that. i suck at editing. :lol2:
i dont have any shots of under the hood....why? well there really isnt anything to look at other than the stock motor and headers. im in the process of having a vavle cover sand blasted so i can rattle can it graphite. as soon as get it cleaned up and looking decent i will take some pics of it. my car is pretty much stock. nothing to special other than i take pride in keeping my cars clean and looking good. nothing to outragous.

99civic03
08-28-2003, 01:30 AM
Well it sounds like you got big plans for the car, so good luck :bigthumb:

girlzcn2
09-05-2003, 02:12 PM
heres my story ill make it short.

im jackie, im 29 and have a 5yr old little girl with ATTITUDE. i drive a 94 dx hatch with a b18c5 swap, aem intake, thermal exhaust, with a chipped p28 that sits on 15" hx wheels painted black with a red lip i know, i know i need a header i plan on getting a comptech or sms (still investigating). dont have any pics right now but have some of 95 ex coupe. right now my bumper is with my friend that is taking a body shop calls and their fixing it. GOOD LUCK to them hahaha! i dont have pics of the hatch but here are some of my old coupe R.I.P. :( my best time at the track is 13.2@107 on h-rated firestones. i work on my own car as a matter of fact i just finished repalcing my 2nd cyl. rings this past weekend. anyway gool luck to all of you and drive careful!!

DVSracergirl
09-18-2003, 08:47 PM
Im 27, work at an automotive high performance shop, and been racing since i was 16. i have 3 cars.

1998 prelude this is my daily driver
....AEM CAI, tanabe exhaust, mugen headers, Zex 75 shot, spoon front and rear bars, wwrs front lip, ADR kasai rims, aem fuel rail and reg, sk2 cam gears, web cams, exedy clutch, VAFC, tokico illuminas, carbon fiber hood, BMW midnight blue paint job, custom autometer carbon fiber in dash gauges, brembo slotted/cross drilled rotors, and springs.

1992 prelude shell...project car.
......fully built race engine with race port and polished head. custom 8.5:1 87.5mm pistons(supprts 20lbs boost), type-s rods, fiberglass one piece front end, working on a fully custom welded roll cage, and carbonfiber roof. this car is BARE! custom built turbo.

1969 mustang.....weekend car....302 boss engine.

im in the market for a 1990-93 ls or gs integ.

as for pics??? dunno how to post them to this yet.

JDMsweetz
09-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Oh yah, i couldn't help it..I had to add..it's my Birthday! :) :tongue:
and it's my first day here... and with that previous post, i thought I should let you know that i just bought my car this summer :) take cares

SilverY2KCivic
09-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Oh yah, i couldn't help it..I had to add..it's my Birthday! :) :tongue:
and it's my first day here... and with that previous post, i thought I should let you know that i just bought my car this summer :) take cares

Happy birthday, and welcome to AF! :cool:

92HatchChick
09-21-2003, 11:57 PM
any teams in so cali? i have a 92hatch fully built b20. lemme know thanks :)

Add your comment to this topic!