Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

how to aim headlights on 03 accord

pdqgp
08-04-2003, 09:36 PM
okay is it Honda and some goofy tool or am I just slow....but what tool is needed and how do you aim the headlights? the manual just says to have Honda do it, but come on....give me a break.

anyone know?

BullShifter
08-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Im not sure on the 03's but all you should need is a phillips screwdriver & adjust the vertical & horizontal adjusting screws.

Park on a level surface & turn headlights on againt wall. Then go about adjusting them

CivicLeader
08-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by jackasssi
Im not sure on the 03's but all you should need is a phillips screwdriver & adjust the vertical & horizontal adjusting screws.

Park on a level surface & turn headlights on againt wall. Then go about adjusting them

:iagree:
On my '97 Civic...it's just the same and I don't think Honda has swayed from this process...

It was a bit of a pain in the @$$ but you just have to be patient and turn your phillips screw driver slowly or you will begin to strip the plastic heads on the vertical and horizontal screws...

If need be...call Honda Service Center and ask them if the use a specific tool...(good idea CL...why don't you do that as well...)...and if they do...ask if you can use it at their shop to make the adjustment so that they don't charge you labor $$$...or they might be nice enough to do it for no cost.....:lol: ...not likely...

CL
:2cents:

Add your comment to this topic!