Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Skyline Help!

dannysreallycool
08-03-2003, 12:11 AM
I just wanted know, but has anybody built this kit, and if so was it a good it or were there any Flaws or anything wrong. I plan on making a progress thread soon and havent thought of any major mods except change rims and shave door handles do any of you guys have any suggestions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3139864910&category=2583&rd=1

Thank You

:feedback:

tazdev
08-03-2003, 03:16 AM
I'll offer my opinion. Make it as per the instructions it looks good when done droperly and that kit seems to be getting harder and harder to find

dannysreallycool
08-03-2003, 01:17 PM
its a rare kit . . . wow i thought it was just another kit that nobody wanted. o the hood is clear should i leave it this way to view the engine or paint it

blueboost
08-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by dannysreallycool
its a rare kit . . . wow i thought it was just another kit that nobody wanted. o the hood is clear should i leave it this way to view the engine or paint it

haha, man a couple of weeks ago I was lookin and lookin for that hood for my R32 forever thought I lost it, come to find out its clear and in the clear parts tree. who would have guessed.

I would paint it if I were you, you can always open the hood for engine detail. clear hood = rice

freakray
08-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by dannysreallycool

The hood is clear?

dannysreallycool
08-03-2003, 01:46 PM
r u serious BLUEBOOST if that was me i would have made sure nobody saw then slapped myself. and yes the hood is clear pretty ODD huh?

cph81
08-03-2003, 02:42 PM
I have this kit. This kit is not rare, HLJ still selling it. But for US$7.5, that's a great bargain.

The only fitting problem is the hood. It's alittle oversize. (or maybe it's just mine)

Add your comment to this topic!