Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Turbo B15 help ASAP

Enemigo
08-02-2003, 11:01 AM
I have a 2000 SE w/Sr20 and have a complete kit that i want to install.. My only problem is that i'm not to familiar with the turbo install process. I would appreciate if anyone here can help me out installing the kit. I live in Oceanside Ca by Mossy. I know alot but i just don't want to mess anything up. I can compinsate the person....Let me know please

Jose

RalphCare
08-02-2003, 11:40 AM
i like how ur trying to do it urself :bigthumb:

i wanna do that too.
im thinkin its pretty much identical to any other turbo install, visit a shop (dont call em, they dont wanna waste time) and ask the general questions, and ask if one of the shop guys can go by ur house after work, and compensate them. thats what i would do, but only cause i know people that will do it for free.

Enemigo
08-02-2003, 12:39 PM
So can you help me out with your contacts?.. Hook me up man.. I've been trying to find help for over 8 months..so you must know how my desperation is killing me.

Jose

Enemigo
08-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Sorry, just noticed you were in Canada.

Suislide
08-02-2003, 09:20 PM
moved to the Sentra forum. a Sentra is not a 240SX, no matter what engine is in it.

GB Phoenix77
08-02-2003, 09:45 PM
hey S13_Iketani,

He posted in the 240sx room because it doesn't look like anyone in the Sentra room has done a turbo install.

I know there are many in the 240sx forum that have that experience. I thought perhaps someone in there might be generous enough to help.

Perhaps a better title for his thread would have been

"Help me Turbo my SR20 please!"

Can't we all just be one big happy Nissan Family! LOL

Add your comment to this topic!