Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Motor Trend Design comp

asaenz
07-30-2003, 07:31 PM
Somebody posted this way back.

I just thought I remind everyone.

The dead line to enter is fast approaching. Aug 1 and 15th.

The artworks are due in by September 15.

http://www.mtdesigncontest.com/

al

knoxciso
07-31-2003, 01:14 AM
Thanks for reminding ! Im soooo entering ! (17 and younger amatuer)

The Theme...
In this “Fast & Furious” age, The 2003 California International Auto Show/Motor Trend International Design Contest theme will be to create the tuner cars of the year 2020. “Tuning” is nothing new: whether it is a ’32 Ford, ’55 Chevy, early Mustang or Camaro, the cafe racers of the 70s and 80s, or today’s popular Civic, Focus, and WRX, car owners – no matter what the era – love to personalize their ride.

The Challenge...
Tune the car of your dreams by first selecting a marque (past or present, in production or discontinued) then incorporating modern performance themes to create a year 2020 version of the vehicle. Will aggressive body kits, touring wings and large exhausts endure? What will be the next generation’s neon lights and carbon fiber trim? Will alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles become performance canvases on which to build in the future? That’s for you to figure out, dream up, and deliver.

simdel1
07-31-2003, 04:37 AM
ok, so acording to the rules, i could (if i was mad) enter a max of 3 different designs with a min of 3 different perspectives for each...:eek: thats a lot of drawing

AnsisK
07-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Yes, yes, I brought it up a few weeks ago. I thought that the rules were rather "sketchy". Someone could take the regs in a really different direction than another person. I was going to send something in, but I haven't had the time at all... Good luck to everyone who enters

Add your comment to this topic!