Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Rio Cinco

AkinaSpeedStar
07-24-2003, 10:35 AM
Does anyone have a cinco rio???? im thinking about getting one since the back seats fold down and use it as a road trip car, and since it has that good warenty i figure as soon as i put 90,000 miles on it i will blow the engine and trans up and get new ones put in, so that i will have a good running car. so if anyone has drove or owns a cinco tell me what ya think please

AkinaSpeedStar
08-28-2003, 01:20 PM
Does anyone have a cinco rio???? im thinking about getting one since the back seats fold down and use it as a road trip car, and since it has that good warenty i figure as soon as i put 90,000 miles on it i will blow the engine and trans up and get new ones put in, so that i will have a good running car. so if anyone has drove or owns a cinco tell me what ya think please

I got one, 5 speed with A/C and alloy wheels, im gona run this sucker into the ground. its just like my saturn only it does not corner as weel but it has the same get up and go. im happy with it, its a nice car, and it looks way better than a regular rio.

Any one know where i can get upgrades for susspention??????

Andy Sins
10-07-2003, 12:03 PM
My girlfriend is planning on leasing one within the next month.

Keep us posted with any problems you encounter. I'm a bit warry of these cars.

AkinaSpeedStar
10-08-2003, 11:34 AM
My girlfriend is planning on leasing one within the next month.

Keep us posted with any problems you encounter. I'm a bit warry of these cars.

well its been almost two months with my car, and i have put about 4200 miles on it no problems yet, i will keep you posted though, my girlfriend has just a regular rio with about 13000 on it, no problems with it yet, i will keep you posted though if anything is up with ether car.

Andy Sins
10-22-2003, 01:15 PM
So we've had our Rio RX-V for two weeks now and so far I'm quite pleased. For city driving I've got no complaints. We'll see how it holds up; only time will tell I guess.

AkinaSpeedStar
10-22-2003, 02:06 PM
So we've had our Rio RX-V for two weeks now and so far I'm quite pleased.

What is a rio Rx-v???? i have not heard of one of those, does it look like a rio or a cinco?????

Andy Sins
10-22-2003, 02:55 PM
Ahhh...sorry. I'm in Canada where the Rio Cinco is called the Rio RX. The RX-V is called the RX "Convenience package" as it comes with power windows, etc etc, cd player, roof rack, keyless entry, and some other minor things. The RX without the "V" is the base model.

AkinaSpeedStar
10-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Ahhh...sorry. I'm in Canada where the Rio Cinco is called the Rio RX. The RX-V is called the RX "Convenience package" as it comes with power windows, etc etc, cd player, roof rack, keyless entry, and some other minor things. The RX without the "V" is the base model.

thats cool they gave it a cool name in canada, i dont care much for the cinco name, but that car is pretty cool. sounds like canada has alot more extras on there cars. i dont have keyless entry, the only features that do come with a cinco is a/c "the power package" (power locks and windows) and alloy wheels and the 5 pice floor matts, oh and a automatic. cd stero is standard along with the 5 speed of course,fog lights, spoiler and than there is the light/sun glass`s cluter on the top. i think i need to cruse up to canada and do a little car shoping after i get rid of my cinco.

why call it RX though i makes me think of mazda or that it has a rotory in it.

tonyvukelic
03-10-2006, 08:24 PM
i have the rx-v but it does not have racks , air or pwr door locks, cruise . But it does have spoiler at rear hatch and sony cd player and body kit and alloy wheels
which i think was optional. As far as rx-v vs cinco I believe they are virtually the same car. im in canada

MeettheCreeper
03-17-2006, 01:50 PM

Yea there is a good idea, screw over the manufacturer so you get something for nothing.

We dont cover engines for abuse.

Add your comment to this topic!