i want to see some other members import/modified street models

rx7king
07-24-2003, 01:14 AM
can anyone show me some of their import models?...also i was wodering how youe AF enthusiest level goes up...is it with time? or is it how many pictures and posts you put up

pre98zetec
07-24-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by rx7king
can anyone show me some of their import models?...also i was wodering how youe AF enthusiest level goes up...is it with time? or is it how many pictures and posts you put up do a search for them, dont be a lazy ass:loser:, and read the FAQ , the AF entusiast list goes up by posts and u can posts as many picas as u want.
josh:loser:

freakmech
07-24-2003, 03:15 AM
are you fucking joking... thats 99% of the models here..import etc... i want to see more classics... import or not..... search fool

hiver77
07-24-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by freakmech
are you fucking joking... thats 99% of the models here..import etc... i want to see more classics... import or not..... search fool

Ya, that's how to treat newbies... the AF way... ya... (sarcastic of course... :loser: )

Hiroboy
07-24-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by freakmech
are you fucking joking... thats 99% of the models here..import etc...
i want to see more classics... import or not..... search fool
:banghead:

tonioseven
07-24-2003, 11:00 AM
Check the gallery link at the top of the page and also search in the Completed sub-forum as well. A lot of members have personal websites which can be linked at the bottom of their posts if you want to see more. Just click the HOMEPAGE button. :smile:

Add your comment to this topic!