more ?'s about hlj

jdmhotrod
07-21-2003, 11:44 PM
ok i know ishould have done a serch on this but, both my models come to $38usd how much is ems shipping gonna cost so i know how much to put aside. thank you.

TheSyndicate
07-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Depends on the weight.

http://www.hlj.com/hlj_shipping.html

ShOrtyOC714
07-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Well ur right u should have done the search, freakin lazy a**!:thefinger And also when u order it will tell u, there is no point to these stupid questions.

jdmhotrod
07-22-2003, 02:01 AM
well first of all i DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING CALLED A LAZY ASS, if your going to talk bad do not talk at all, if you think my thread is stupid then dont post in it:loser:. and for your information when i get my conformation e-mail it says shipping cost is undetermined. i am sorry for my bad spelling it just get me angery that just because he has been a member longer than me that he has the right to call me a lazy ass. ok now back on topic, all i ordered is 2 1:24 scale model kits i dont know how much they weigh so if someone could just give me a ruff estimate on the cost. thank you.

ShOrtyOC714
07-22-2003, 02:13 AM
When it says its unditermined, u have to give it like another couple of days or about a week for another confirmation letter they send u, and u will tell u.

TheSyndicate
07-22-2003, 02:20 AM
A lot of these young'ns like the "direct-attack" approach plus a little vulgarity thrown in to intimidate. Don't mind it; it's just their way of saying you should have been more thorough before creating a new thread for a question.

Vric
07-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by jdmhotrod
ok i know ishould have done a serch on this but

yes you REALLLLY should did it !

jeffsgotaciv98
07-22-2003, 10:41 AM
well I think the last time I ordered from HLJ my shipping cost was about 13 bucks...and I also got 2 kits...so I hope that helps...I would keep atleast 20 bucks on the side just in case...just an option.

Add your comment to this topic!