Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Thank's for Enzo

a007apl
11-21-2001, 05:18 AM
One remenbers:cool: ,if Enzo Ferrari had taken care of Ferrucio Lamborguini (Enzo Did not speak with Ferrucio when it was in it plant);Ferrucio would not have invented the BEST CARS of the wold:D .
The Lamborguini!:hehehe:

blatch
11-22-2001, 10:52 PM
lol. nice one.

i like diablo's better that most Ferraris. They just have more personality (I'm talking about the VT6.0 Roadster here, not the gay cheeze-wedge)

enzo@af
11-26-2001, 03:43 PM
I thank Enzo for creating the world's greatest car company; the company that gives us the best drivers' cars, best looks, and the worlds all around greatest sports cars.

If you'd like to thank Enzo for being so wonderful that some tractor making Entrepreneur became so envious he had to feebly attempt to surpass Enzo, going on a route of flash (NOT STYLE) mixed with power instead of an all around wonderful performer, go ahead.

S Brake
11-27-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by enzo@af
I thank Enzo for creating the world's greatest car company; the company that gives us the best drivers' cars, best looks, and the worlds all around greatest sports cars.

If you'd like to thank Enzo for being so wonderful that some tractor making Entrepreneur became so envious he had to feebly attempt to surpass Enzo, going on a route of flash (NOT STYLE) mixed with power instead of an all around wonderful performer, go ahead. :amen:

blatch
12-08-2001, 12:03 AM
hey now. i can state that

NOTHING any car maker makes will compare to a GTO. =P

a007apl
12-08-2001, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blatch
[B]hey now. i can state that

NOTHING any car maker makes will compare to a GTO. =Por...?:toothless

Add your comment to this topic!