Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Body Kits and Brake Questions

gsn2984
07-19-2003, 08:38 AM
I was talking to some people today and they said that a generation 2 Ford Probe body kit would fit on a first generation. I have not been able to find anything about this online and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. Even a Mazda 626 body kit would be okay because so far I have only found one body kit for the first gen's which I do not like. If anyone knows anything about this I would really like to know. Or if anyone knows where I can find a link to get different body kits for the car I would also like that. Thank you.

Another note. Recently I have been not been able to get my car out of Park (Automatic). I step on the brake but it does not seem to be pressured and sounds like maybe air comes out but I am not sure. I'm bringing it to a shop later this week but if anyone else has had this problem I'd like to know if there is a way to fix it.

ryanlavallee
12-12-2003, 12:23 AM
The problem with the park not moving and not making the sound when you hit the brake happened to me to after i changed the spark pulgs. I turned the key with my foot on the gas and sat there for 5 seconds then let go of the gas and it started and went. I am also looking for my kit that is nicer than all the garbage one's out

biggs
12-14-2003, 12:18 PM
"I was talking to some people today and they said that a generation 2 Ford Probe body kit would fit on a first generation."

Yes and no, it will require more time then the kit is worth. If you search hard enough you will find atleast 2 outfits that offer 1st gen custom body kits. Basically the 2nd gen car is smaller then the 1st gen. mx6 doesnt equal 626...

Add your comment to this topic!