350 z

jdmhotrod
07-18-2003, 07:11 PM
ok my tamiya r33 got misshiped so i had to get something to hold me over so i picked up a tamiya nissan 350z track. i know someones gonna hurt me for what im about to say but, i was thinking of swaping in ether a mildly modded fnf supra motor or a a twin turbo dodge stelth(spelling)v6, whitch one? and how about twin nitros oxide tanks? any other ideas are welcome. and no i dont have the money for an sas body kit.
thanx.

Robert.

Hiroboy
07-18-2003, 07:13 PM
It's your model so have a go at it either should be fun.

jdmhotrod
07-18-2003, 07:29 PM
well i just studied the kit and there is no wheel arches so it whould look werid with the tires showing so no motor. and dont say that it my model do what i want because i dont like it when i post my hard work and all i get is 2 replies and all they say is two or three words, i know i sound like a winey 10 year old but i want my models to catch peoples attention, so that why i sak for ideas so iknow what you guy/gals like so i can do that, so that maybe i'll get more than two replies.

Layla's Keeper
07-18-2003, 08:17 PM
All right... you honestly want to know what would grab my attention with a 350Z?

I'd like to see one with an engine, sure, but try using the twin-turbo V6 out of Tamiya's Z32 300ZX kit. That'd be more interesting to see.

No nitrous. Nitrous tanks are generally a big turn-off to me.

A well done road-race style Z would be great. You know, strip the interior, scratchbuild a rollcage, five point harness and racing seat, gutted dashboard....

For paint schemes, go retro and use either the Sharp racing scheme from their old #33 Z cars. http://zhome.com/zcarfilesGIF/240z.gif

Or the color scheme of the BRE #46 http://zhome.com/Racing/BRETeamsm.jpg

That's my take on it. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

hirofkd
07-18-2003, 10:34 PM
Oh, c'mon. Use a Nissan motor in a Nissan car.
And definitely not Mitsu/Dodge Stealth V6, which is not even longitudinal. (ie, for FF and 4WD.)
My recommendation is VRH35 560bhp V8 from R390 GT1.

T\/\/iN-Tu|2Bo
07-19-2003, 10:30 PM
:iagree::thumbsup::sunglasse

Add your comment to this topic!