Mystery Kit?

Ragnarok043
07-18-2003, 04:38 AM
i saw this kit and i had to pick it up, i got the first coat sprayed aleady. can any one guess what it is?

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/966109P1010024.jpg

freakmech
07-18-2003, 04:50 AM
gee... i dont know.. maybe a Jeep Willies? picture not to clear for a guessing game. if you live in Japan its probably a transformer or something. is there a prize??? i will figure it out if there is:eek7: :eek7: :eek7: its not much of a clue....

simdel1
07-18-2003, 04:52 AM
looks almost like a model of a cartoon car of some kind:confused:

freakmech
07-18-2003, 05:12 AM
OHHH wait Doh! is that the new Polar Lights Homer dream Car?

freakmech
07-18-2003, 05:37 AM
Yeah it is and I win... i know the most about models hahaha... i was pissed when this came out cus ive always wanted to scratch build the pink station wagon and i thought for sure Polar Light 's would have put out the wagon before the "dream car". it sucks too cuz the Jetson car had the whole family but Homer Mobile only has "Homer" figure and the "kid seat bubble" doesnt have Bart and Lisa. and in that episode Maggie isnt included in the cars seating arrangement(well actually she sits in between Homer and Marge for a bit?!? they should have done Marge's SUV too. Oh well, maybe ill do a scratch kit of the Canyonero myself. oh well... i can only hope someone does Senor Dingdongs utility van. it would be awesome if they added the door bell song to this kit...Swanny River was it?

LaTtE`X
07-18-2003, 07:34 AM
:dogpile:

Damn, I loved THAT episode of the Simpsons.

What was the brand of the car? Powwel?

freakmech
07-18-2003, 08:08 AM
which episode? the Homer dream car or the canyonero? the Homer Dream car was developed by Powell Motors in Detriot. the Canyonero was simply the F-Model. no company mentioned. All fictional of course.

LaTtE`X
07-18-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by freakmech
which episode? the Homer dream car or the canyonero? the Homer Dream car was developed by Powell Motors in Detriot. the Canyonero was simply the F-Model. no company mentioned. All fictional of course.

That's it... the Powell :) And I know it's fictional of course :biggrin2:

Ragnarok043
07-18-2003, 12:28 PM
yup its "The Homer" :bigthumb:

"All my life, I have searched for a car that feels a certain way. Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball. Now, at last, I have found it" hahahahaha

i wish they came out with the other cars as well but im just glad they made one of the cars.

Add your comment to this topic!