Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Notice

Tony
07-17-2003, 08:13 PM
Alright, the board have talked about this recently. We are going to try and cut back and accepting people in new areas, and try to mainly focus on starting up local chapters. Please don't be discouraged if you are thinking about joining. We are still going to be taking applications, but in order for you to join in a new area we just require 3 people in that area interested in joining.

I do believe for now the "areas" are just states....once we get enough members in that state we will move to big cities instead of just states.

Current members please let me know what you think about this.

TheNotoriousMogg
07-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Makes sense too me, plus is will make organization easier Imagine you have 15 members in CA spread apart from eachother and they all start a chapter...that will be a cluster f**k so its good you decided to make it by state, atleast IMO. :bigthumb:

Civicsiassasin91
07-29-2003, 05:07 PM
i think thats the bomb idea.. I've had the bitchest time finding people/cars worthy of the TLD name here in boston. I haven't been crusing in a while but i wanna pick up a few people before it starts gettin shitty out. Its sad crusiing alone:frown:

Ace$nyper
07-30-2003, 03:14 PM
that will be a cluster f**k and bad thing? coming from mogg i'm surprized! lol j/k man. I understand what you mean i swear its so sad round me so many chevys with "mugen" motors etc. It be nice to try to grab a few good people in my state.

Add your comment to this topic!