Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Radio Error Codes

coreyratz
07-15-2003, 05:08 PM
I disconnected my battery to install some stuff on my car, and didn't realize that I had a code for my radio. When I hit my 3rd wrong button.......it locked me out. My local dealership wants $38 to give me the codes which I find ridiculous. I would just change out the radio, but I like the steering wheel controls too much. I looked in my owners manual and I did write down the password, but it's too late for that now. Does anybody have access to the codes for a 94 mazda 929 stock radio cassette that has the label of "panasonic 1271" on it? I'll pay them $10-15 for it through Pay Pal for this help.

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Rasoku
01-25-2004, 07:42 AM
I disconnected my battery to install some stuff on my car, and didn't realize that I had a code for my radio. When I hit my 3rd wrong button.......it locked me out. My local dealership wants $38 to give me the codes which I find ridiculous. I would just change out the radio, but I like the steering wheel controls too much. I looked in my owners manual and I did write down the password, but it's too late for that now. Does anybody have access to the codes for a 94 mazda 929 stock radio cassette that has the label of "panasonic 1271" on it? I'll pay them $10-15 for it through Pay Pal for this help.

Thanks! :biggrin2:
If you get that code please share is and if push come to shuv crutch field sell a unit to attach a aftermarket radio to your staring wheel control.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-XA5tFxFj5GL/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?a=&s=0&cc=01&g=118900&id=detailed_info&i=127SWIX

Add your comment to this topic!