F*** Scott Peterson And His Family


CivicLx
07-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry but I have to vent. Check this out. Not sure if you know the whole story, but it's been in the news A LOT...especially here in Cali.

A hotel manager here in Modesto got fired because he refused to rent a room to Scott Peterson's family.

Why?

He refused to give them a room because it bothered him that Scott's parents tried to have Laci Peterson's family arrested for going into Laci's old house and getting her things.

Okay, this lady's daughter and grandson were murdered...all fingers point to Scott...

She just wanted to get Laci's things...like mementos you know...all the things that belonged to Laci...she doesn't just want these things...she needs these things. Having these things will help her cope with this tragedy.



It just sucks that someone (Scott's parents) could be so cold hearted. I mean, that's pretty brutal to try to have them arrested after all they've suffered. There was an article in the paper saying that Scott's dad keeps a shotgun at Scott and Laci's old house. OKAY, I forgot to mention this. Scott's mom and dad can STAY at the house...spend the fucking night...but when Laci's parents go in the house to get Laci's belongings, they try to have them arrested.

Mr Peterson's dad better keep that fucking shotgun. I swear...this may be fucked up for me to say...I'm not as mad as I was the other day...but I think someone should go into the house, drag Mr Peterson out by his fucking hair and slit his damn throat.

I would do this, but I'm a God-fearing man.



Sorry it's so long...sorry if I offended anyone, but this just pisses me off. That is seriously cold hearted for them to do.

whiteracer
07-15-2003, 08:38 PM
:disappoin

Jay!
07-15-2003, 08:41 PM
no swearing in thread titles, please

CivicLx
07-15-2003, 08:44 PM
who the fuck are you to tell me to...


LOL...just jokin man...sorry about that...that's probably the only topic I'd ever cuss on, but whatever I come up with, I'll keep it clean:smile:

Frostbyte
07-15-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by CivicLx
Sorry but I have to vent. Check this out. Not sure if you know the whole story, but it's been in the news A LOT...especially here in Cali.

A hotel manager here in Modesto got fired because he refused to rent a room to Scott Peterson's family.

Why?

He refused to give them a room because it bothered him that Scott's parents tried to have Laci Peterson's family arrested for going into Laci's old house and getting her things.

Okay, this lady's daughter and grandson were murdered...all fingers point to Scott...

She just wanted to get Laci's things...like mementos you know...all the things that belonged to Laci...she doesn't just want these things...she needs these things. Having these things will help her cope with this tragedy.



It just sucks that someone (Scott's parents) could be so cold hearted. I mean, that's pretty brutal to try to have them arrested after all they've suffered. There was an article in the paper saying that Scott's dad keeps a shotgun at Scott and Laci's old house. OKAY, I forgot to mention this. Scott's mom and dad can STAY at the house...spend the fucking night...but when Laci's parents go in the house to get Laci's belongings, they try to have them arrested.

Mr Peterson's dad better keep that fucking shotgun. I swear...this may be fucked up for me to say...I'm not as mad as I was the other day...but I think someone should go into the house, drag Mr Peterson out by his fucking hair and slit his damn throat.

I would do this, but I'm a God-fearing man.



Sorry it's so long...sorry if I offended anyone, but this just pisses me off. That is seriously cold hearted for them to do.

I would not say something like that because if you say that and something like that happens the blame is going to fall on you.

CivicLx
07-15-2003, 08:46 PM
hey that's true...time to retreat to my cabin in Montana...


hey I beat you to the post:biggrin: we must have been replying right around the same time

Jay!
07-15-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by CivicLx
who the fuck are you to tell me to...

LOL...just jokin man...sorry about that...that's probably the only topic I'd ever cuss on, but whatever I come up with, I'll keep it clean:smile: N/p... We don't care if you swear, just not in thread titles. They show up as Page Title, Window Names, on the site's front page, in search engines, etc...

Just FYI...

CivicLx
07-15-2003, 08:50 PM
I understand man. I'll just hold back and letter rip in the thread:biggrin:

YOUNGSTER
07-15-2003, 11:40 PM
you must have a death wish messing with jay hes the god of af well one of them

TheNotoriousMogg
07-16-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by CivicLx
I think someone should go into the house, drag Mr Peterson out by his fucking hair and slit his damn throat.

I would do this, but I'm a God-fearing man.

:werd: that's what that cold hearted cock sucker deserves :iceslolan

CivicLx
07-16-2003, 08:56 PM
Yeah that's kind of harsh, but I mean...well like the post said. That's just messed up he would try to have her family arrested. Seriously, when my dad and I talked about it...I was really pissed off then. I think when they strap Scott into the chair, they should put his dad on his lap

TheNotoriousMogg
07-16-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by CivicLx
Yeah that's kind of harsh, but I mean...well like the post said. That's just messed up he would try to have her family arrested. Seriously, when my dad and I talked about it...I was really pissed off then. I think when they strap Scott into the chair, they should put his dad on his lap


I am more conventional...I am all for the "firing line"

http://www.milsci.ucsb.edu/images/firing%20line%20prone.JPG

CivicLx
07-17-2003, 07:55 PM
LOL:bigthumb:

Melt
07-22-2003, 04:09 PM
the only time i really hear about it is on kste 650am listening to armstrong and getty on the way to school in the morning ... they havent talked about it lately though ... they are all on the war now.

Add your comment to this topic!