Opinions Needed

TURBOSATURN
07-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Ok im working on a revell civic hatch, so far ive molded in tail lights from the revell civic coupe, put a widebody on it, (similar to appleseeds itr) and im in the process of putting on a turbo. But i cant figure out what to do with the hole for the sunroof, i was thinking of making it a targa top, or just filling it in, or should i just leave it?
sorry i dont have a cam at the present time.

Jay!
07-14-2003, 05:56 PM
Roof mounted intercooler? :bloated:

No, don't do that...

Just close it up. Sunroof adds weight.

TURBOSATURN
07-14-2003, 06:03 PM
roof mounted intercooler????? I never said anything of the sort. i was speeking of cutting out the roof, and making it a targa like the f&f supra.

Mean_B16
07-14-2003, 06:13 PM
Ah, come on build a roof mounted intercooler! Nobody has built one of those so you will be very original!!!:icon16: of course I am a little sarcastic as was Jay I am sure.

I think a targa top would look pretty sweet, I hav not seen anybody do that yet on this civic.

Jay!
07-14-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by TURBOSATURN
roof mounted intercooler????? I never said anything of the sort. i was speeking of cutting out the roof, and making it a targa like the f&f supra. It was my (jovial) suggestion... ;)

jdmwhizkid
07-14-2003, 08:18 PM
Fill it in! Save weight and increase chassis stiffness. But that roof mounted intercooler would be neat...:wink:

sugarcaddy
07-14-2003, 09:08 PM
:useless:

Sorry -somebody had to say it....

Also someone post a pic of a top mounted intercooler!!:thefinger

Scott

Add your comment to this topic!